Balthazar has a sweet spot in his heart

the monster crash-landed not far from Balthazar's home. he was making his walk he always made in the evening. he heard the crash and went in the direction of the sound. he saw the monster fade in a small breeze. the little girl cried as she was bleeding and hungry. he quikly picked her up and healed her wounds. on the blanket was a name ~amelia~ so he called her that. I a blink of an eye they where sitting home. little Amelia was still crying so he took a bottle of milk. she quickly took the bottle in her mouth and drank with a sob sometimes in between. when she was done he went to bed with her. he stepped in and laid her beside him.
that next morning....

she cooed and tickled his nose with her hand. he woke up and sneezed. ......oh!  I forgot about you little one. come on lets get some breakfast....

in gabe and megs house....

Gabriel landed and dropped himself on the couch. meg looked up still with a sad spooked face. nothing gabe said. we-- we could ask youre brothers.......to help. you know I had some bad words with Balthazar and cass Is almost always of with the Winchesters. what will we do? we will keep searching no matter what. he picked up micheal holding him tightly.  

back at balthazars....

after breakfast he went to heaven taking her along. she cooed and giggled as they fled. god! he yelled. an old angel came to him. I can talk to god young lad. since when did you have a baby Balthazar. well I found her. well that was why I came here. i don't know what to do with her. well.... the old angel sighed. you raise her properly. but..... just do it Balthazar! yes sir. he flew back and decided to raise her was the right choice.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that its short but I'm sorry.

il try to make it longer next time.

do you enjoy it please comment!!

gabrielcastielok