C h a p t e r 2

Mariahrose P.O.V.

   She opened the French door and there was my room. It had the U.K. flag and I loved it because of One Direction my favorite boy band.
"You remembered!" Sam smiled and went next door to her room and I sat down on the plush bed. I smoothed down my skirt and looked around me. Hot pink rug; soft enough to walk around barefoot, a mute colored bathroom, a magenta chaise lounge with a purple pillow, a walk-in closet, two brightly colored lamps to read by, and a diamond chandelier. When I saw the chandelier I thought of Sia's hit and sang quietly to myself: I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist. I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry. I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. As I sang, I went onto the balcony and looked over at the neighbor's house. Sam was right. The boys there were attractive and there was a lot of them. I then realized I was very high up and ran back inside before I had a panic attack.

Hayes P.O.V.

Jack G. had just done a bad flip off the diving board when I heard a beautiful sound. A girl singing. It was very quiet but I could still sort of hear it. I looked up and saw a girl with dirty blonde hair bunched up in perfect, natural curls. She wore a spaghetti strap crop top made of jean material and a floral skirt that billowed in the gentle breeze. I wasn't able to clearly see her but I did know that she was beautiful.

Mariahrose P.O.V.

"Mariah?" I ran into Sam and she smirked at my expression. "You saw the boys didn't you?" I nodded and she laughed. "C'mon I'll introduce you to the Grier's and their friends."
I followed her out the door and she knocked on the vanilla colored door. A cheeky blonde haired girl answered the door. "Sammy!" She squealed and hugged my friends legs. Sam giggled and wrapped her arms around the beautiful little girl. She peered over Sam's arm and looked at me curiously with those big brown eyes. "Who are you?"
"I bent down eye level to her "My name is Mariahrose. What's yours?" She beamed at me. "Skylynn."
"That's a beautiful name. And so are you." She smiled at me and put her arms around my neck whispering "You're prettier." I held her tighter and when I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of tanned hairy legs and looked up to see who they belonged to as I placed Skylynn on my hip.
It was a very handsome teenager with dark brown eyes and a modern quiff-like hairstyle. He grinned showing perfectly straight white teeth, "Who's your friend Samantha?" Looking at me from head to toe.
"This is my sister from another mister Mariahrose Manell. She's from Arizona. And don't even think about going after her Cam." Sam said putting her arm across my chest protectively. He put his hands up innocently and chuckled going outside. "I just wanted to introduce her to the boys if that's okay." She said walking in, and I set Skylynn down telling her I'd see her soon.
Sam took off her crop top and shorts revealing a dark red bikini and went outside. I followed her and waited by the patio door.

Sam P.O.V.

"Hello boys." And then all of them looked at me at once. Except the only one I was paying any attention to was Matthew Espinosa. The blonde haired brown eyed hunk that managed to steal my heart. He grinned at me and gestured at me to sit next to him. I winked and sat. The boys moving in closer to me.
"We haven't seen you in forever." Nash said running the back of his neck. "But here you are. What's up?"
I smiled "I wanted to introduce my friend Mariahrose but first I must give her my extra bikini." So I walked back in and handed my shy friend a coralish pink bikini that I knew would contrast with her skin tone beautifully. And sure enough it showed her curves and flattered her making her even more gorgeous. She kept tugging at the bikini bottom and looked flustered.
"I have a birthmark on my butt." She whispered. I turned her around and easily covered it by tying it in a certain way. She hugged me and I pushed her outside.
"Here she is boys."