Is that Dean Winchester?

Its been a while for this story and everyone is napping rn, so, UPDATES!!!
_____________________________________
Cas' POV
    I didn't have many classes today. The classes before forth block were cancelled. I'm hadn't scene Dean upload the two videos that were supposed to go up. I figured he was going to upload near lunch time. 
         I'm mid lesson on a irregular verb when the door swings open. I feel a strong push on my leg and look down. "Daddy!!" West yells. I smile at him, bit then my eyes widen with realization. "Papa bring you here?" West nods vigorously. "Yup papa's outside."
          I turn to the class and tell them to work on their vocabulary sheets. I leave the class with west and walk down the hall. When I exit the building Dean is leaning against the Impala. I get back to him, wondering why he came to the school.
         He smiles. " you left your lunch at home."  " so!" He just smiles some more. " I'm not going to let you eat cafeteria food! Why would I make you eat that stuff?" I sigh. " someone will see us, then what will we do?"
He kisses me full on ignoring the squeel from West. " my newest videos playing on your projection bored right at the moment. Why don't you go watch it?" I kiss wests forehead and say goodbye.
         I walk in the  classroom again to see what Dean was talking about. Instead of seeing his face like I thought I would I saw us doing the yoga challenge. The students bombarded me with questions about being in his video. " I told you, old friends."
    A student in the back raised their hand. "Can we watch the newest video, since we are all finished?" I sigh. That's the last of the assignments. I agree and a student sets up the video. Wait a second, that was the newest video right? He must have another.
      The video of pops up and its him sitting in front of the camera. He sighs. He begins to mention his ring and I know where it's going. My eyes widen as I see him begin to talk about me and West. This might not end well. I spin the ring on my finger. I turn and look at the students and their eyes widen. "What!?" Courses through the room.
       All the sudden it cuts and I know I'm not going to like where this is going. It fades to him talking to the camera again, but this time in our bedroom. " you gotta be quiet" he jokes.
       It's shows him waking me and then scurrying to the other side of the room to set the camera on the dresser. It Then shows me rolling over, too quick to see my face. Our little  banter from this morning is heard before you see me stand, back to the camera. I take off my shirt and turn to talk to Dean. There's a collective gasp through the room.
         It shows me stretching, chest and abdomen exposed. I slip on my shirt, which I am still wearing. I lift my head and glanced at the students, all staring at me in shock. I chuckle nervously and rub the back of my neck.  '' I'm going to make a call real quick excuse me . ''
       I step outside to call Dean . '' Hey , what's up?'' I scowl even though he can't see me. '' no what's going on why didn't you tell me? '' Dean laughs.'' Because I knew you wouldn't let me '' I growl and end the conversation.
     When I step back inside the class questions rain down on me from all directions.
_____________________________________
I know, I know. It was short, don't kill me please. Hope you liked it. See you people soon!