Calm Down, Dean!

Oops... I lied. I didn't mean to I promise!!!!
_________________________________________
Dean's PoV
I smile down at Cas as he falls asleep. He's so calm when he sleeps. I sighed happily. Let's just say the mood didn't last.
I turn my head and see a woman glaring at us full force (why Is it always women being so judgmental damn). I raise my eyebrows and ask, "Is there something on my face?" My voice dripping with annoyance. She narrows her eyes further and sneers "You're going to burn in hell, faggot!!!(that word is so hard to type)"
I smirk and shoot back "Well I guess its good that I'm agnostic then!"
She was about to answer back AGAIN when her teenage daughter looks up from her phone, YouTube playing in her headphones. She drops her phone into her lap and grips her moms arm tight.
"Do you know who that is?!?!" Her mother turns and asks "Why would it matter?" The daughter starts to anger a bit as well for reasons unknown. "He's famous! And his husband is... Smoking!" She hesitates at the end and I tilt my head, confused. Cas is rubbing off on me.
I just laugh as she crawls over her mother, who is trying to restrain her. "You'll turn her gay!!" She protested. Her daughter, again with for in her eyes, grits out, "it's something you're born with!!" through her teeth.
I smile and sign her phone case. She reads it and her smile gets bigger and bigger. I had made it out to say, To my heroine, who saved me and my husband from a crazy woman, dean w. The next quarter of the flight goes by with me watching Cas and the teens bright red hair vibrating along with her body.
I glance over at the aisle as the flight attendant walks by. U also happen to see the girl, Charlie I had learned, stretching her neck to look at the flight attendant walk away. So that's why she was mad.
I smirked and looked at her and het face went bright red. I smile and look down at Cas, only to find blue staring up at me. I leaned down to kiss him, feeling his lip piercing cold against my skin.
"I saw that." He murmurs. "Saw what?" I say innocently. "A while back when you were talking to that woman, also the whole eye contact thing with the teen." He leans up to peck my cheek. "You're great with kids, its indearing." I smile down at him and then the recorded voice on the speakers says, "Prepare for desent."
__________________________________
Hey guys! How was it? Also yes I know it isn't just women that are homophobic yes I know but men usually mind their own damn business. Sorry, I'm in a bad mood from homophobic comments today.