Chapter 28

"Tell them!" Jimin rose his voice to Yoongi who was refusing to tell his parents about the two.

"I can't! They'll kill me!" Yoongi yelled through the voice.

They were home alone together since the kids weren't there and were busy celebrating their great aunts birthday.

"Why would they kill you?? Are they disappointed in you?" Jimin asked.

"First of all... You're a guy... Second of all... Last time I married a human... She died." Yoongi told him.

Jimin rolled his eyes and showed him the fangs he now has. "Remember... You turned me into a vampire. I'm no longer human."

"Oh... Right... Then the fact you're a guy." Yoongi said.

"So do you want me to cancel the wedding? We are now 5 months away from it." Jimin spoke the truth.

"Don't cancel it!" Yoongi shouted.

"I don't want a wedding unless I can get your parents' approval. I already got mine."

"Why do we need their approval?" Yoongi whined.

"Think about it. How would you feel if Cho or Dae married someone without you knowing in the future?" Jimin pointed out.

"Oh right..." Yoongi was defeated. Being a father himself, he would hate that.

"I'll call them right now and ask to meet us tonight." Yoongi pulled out his phone.

"Wow... That easy..." Jimin sighed.

So Yoongi made plans for tonight, "Did you mention me?" Jimin asked.

"I told them that I would be bringing my fiancé." Yoongi nodded, "But I never said what gender..."

"Wow... I'll go get dressed and try to look presentable." Jimin ran off into the bedroom and started taking off his clothes.

"Woah! I'm here you know." Yoongi said as he walked in the room.

"I don't care, we've seen each other naked plenty of times." Jimin said as he got dressed.

"True." Yoongi shrugged.

About an hour later, they headed to the restaurant to meet Yoongi's parents.

Finally, they arrived at the restaurant and say there, waiting.

Eventually, his parents arrived. "Yoongi... It's uh... Nice to see you again." His mom sat down with his father at her side.

Yoongi nodded, "Yes... It is..."

"And who is this?" Yoongi's dad glanced at Jimin who was looking down at his lap because of how nervous he was.

"This..." Yoongi looked over and pulled Jimin's face looking up and kissed him on the cheek, "Is my fiancé." Yoongi said as he looked at his parents.

"You just kissed his cheek in public?" His mom asked, surprised.

"Yes I did. And I need your approval to marry him." Yoongi told her.

"I thought the only thing we would have to worry about was if the fiancé was human or not... But now we find out our son has turned gay..." Yoongi's dad spoke up.

"You don't have to worry about the human part... He's a vampire." Yoongi spoke.

"Okay. But you think we approve of you guys being together? What about Cho and Dae? What do they think about having two dads?" His mom questioned.

"They love him." Yoongi told her, "They know we are getting married too."

"It's true... Dae calls me Eomma..." Jimin smiled a bit.

"He is quite a cute vampire... But... I still don't approve of it." His mom said.

"I'll never approve." His dad shook his head.

Both Jimin's and Yoongi's eyes widened, "Appa, eomma! Please." Yoongi begged.

"You guys have fun with that wedding... But we won't be there." Both his parents stood up and left.

Eventually, Jimin and Yoongi left too.

"I can't believe they don't approve. Does that mean we aren't getting married...?" Jimin asked pitifully.

"We are. I'm sorry to say but we won't ever be having another dinner with my parents though." Yoongi rubbed Jimin's head as Jimin sat down.

"I guess so... I feel bad though..." Jimin sighed.

"Appa! Appa!" Dae and Cho ran inside the house as they got back from their great aunts.

"Hey, honey." Yoongi smiled as he picked Dae up.

"Appa, I learned a type of dance recently." Cho told Jimin.

"Dance? You dance?" Jimin asked him.

Cho nodded, "I just started self practicing."

"That's cool! Let's me see." Jimin told him as Cho started to dance.

The other three watched and smiled, it looked a little awkward with an 11 year old boy who is usually lazy like his father.

It was a happy family moment...

~

It's been 5 months and here were Jimin and Yoongi both in suits waiting for the wedding to start.

Jimin had to act as the bride so when the wedding started, he had to walk down the isle.

He looked around to find Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and even Namjoon sitting there and watching while smiling.

Thus, started the wedding.

When the vows came, Yoongi went first.

"Honestly, I'm really sorry my parents couldn't be here today. But I am glad to see your parents." Yoongi smiled as he continued, "We've been through a whole lot together... But that's why I'm glad we were able to get past through it to be standing up here today. I love you, Jimin." Yoongi mumbled the last part, blushing a little.

"Uh... I don't really have vows... So I'll just say I love you, hyung." Jimin nodded.

Then came all the other wedding stuff and it ended with Yoongi and Jimin kissing in front of the audience.

So now here they were, the day after the wedding.

There was something Yoongi really wanted to ask, but didn't know how to bring it up...

"Dae! Come here!" Yoongi shouted as Dae came running to him.

"Yes appa?" Dae tilted her head.

"Here, give this letter to eomma but don't open it, ok?" Yoongi handed Dae a letter he had written for Jimin.

"Ok appa!" Dae nodded and ran into Jimin's and Yoongi's bedroom where Jimin was getting dressed.

"Eomma!" Dae shouted.

Jimin jumped and pulled down the shirt he was about to take off, "What is it, darling?" Jimin kneeled down to Dae's height.

"Here, appa wrote this for you." She handed him the letter and ran off.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and opened the letter.

Once he read it, his eyes widened.

This is what the letter said:

"Uh... I really was too embarrassed to bring this up since I'm still a college student and all... But... Wouldn't you like to adopt another kid... You know... So then it'll be both of our children... Let's adopt."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!