Double It Up!

If a constant is doubled, it just stresses the sound.
For example, "bread" in Korean is "빵" which is pronounced "Pang" but is romanized either "bbang" or "ppang"

If you double up the vowels, you get a mix of the two sounds, but with a "W" in the front.

오(O) + 아 (Ah) + 와 (Wa, like the Wa in water (Wa-ter not wooder) 

오(O) + 이 (I) = 외 (We, like the "We" in "wet") (I know this one is weird)

오 (O) +  애 (Ae) = 왜 (Wae, as if you were saying "way" without that "I" sound at the end)

우 (oo) + 이 (I)  = 위 (We, like the "We" in weekend and the "We" as in "us"

우 (oo) +  어 (O) =  워 (Wo, as if you were saying "woah")

으 (eu) + 이 (e) = 의 (Ui, as if you put "oo" then the sound "e" getting "ui". This combo doesn't have a "W" in the front)

If you add another notch to the vowels, you're just adding a "Y" to what ever vowel you put the notch on.

ㅔ (e, like the e in wet) becomes ㅖ(ye, like the ye in yes)

ㅓ(eo, like o in yo) becomes ㅕ (yeo, which is now just "yo" )

ㅏ (a, like "ah") becomes ㅑ (ya, like "Ya, what are you doing"

ㅐ(Ae, like "Ay, turn up" becomes ㅒ (Which is now just yay)

ㅗ (O, just the letter O,) becomes ㅛ (Yo)

ㅜ (oo, like in "root" ) becomes ㅠ (You)

Now, we can finally move on to the last 3 sounds!

"ㅇ" makes a "ng" sound when you put it at the end of a block, so if you were to spell "Jung-kook", it would be spelled like this "정-국"

"ㅅ" Makes a "t" sound when you put it at the end, and in some cases they're silent, and in others they make "s" sounds, so I just read it in all three ways.

"ㄹ"  makes and "L" sound when you put it at the end. When you pronounce this, you need to roll it.