Meet the GCPD

Characters in order of appearance: Harvey Bullock, James Gordon, Leslie Thompkins, Edward Nygma, and Kristin Kringle

You applied for a job at the Gotham City Police Department. You weren't sure what you were going to do there as you left blank spots. You wanted your job to be a surprise. That is IF you got the job.

You went into police headquarters to get your interview started. It went well or maybe it was too nerve wracking to even know what really happened. You decide to stay in the station as you wait for any further interviews, if you had passed the first round anyway.

As you sat on a on wooden bench, you met a few people.

Harvey Bullock: You were quiet for a few moments until you felt your seat become flopsided. You looked to the side of you and it was Harvey Bullock.

"It's nice seeing a nice and innocent face in the station," he said to you.

"First time you ever called me nice Buttox."

Harvey was one of your Dad's friends. He was your protective guardian when your Dad had to leave for New York. Since then, you've seen him nearly every single day until you turned 18 and started living on your own. Four years later, he convinced you to apply to work for the GCPD. You took him up on it simply because you missed him as a father figure- a father who is constantly sarcastic and drunk, but whoever said that was bad.

"Easy there on the name calling, (Y/N). I don't think you would need to stay here longer if you had that personality during your interview. That would be an automatic fail!" Harvey nudged you as he spoke and it got on your nerves.

"Not as much of a failure when compared to your detective work."

"Mmmmhmm, maybe, maybe. But- you're gonna like this- see that guy, hot stuff?"

Harvey pointed to man that was far away but you were able to catch a small glimpse of him. You nodded your head as if to say, "Yes, I do see him."

"Ha!" Harvey laughed. "You just admitted he was hot stuff, didn't you?!"

"Ugh no, I thought that's what you call all of your co-workers."

"Mmmhmm, well you wanna get a closer look at my new partner?"

So Harvey got a new partner, and one that he isn't complaining about. This guy must be good news to Harvey. He could use a good partner.

Anyways, Harvey didn't even wait for you to respond back to him. Already, he was screaming out his partner's name.

"Aye Gordon! Jim Boy! Come to Uncle Harvey!"

The man turned around and started walking towards us.

Oh lord.

"Hey, I thought you were my Uncle Harvey." You say to Harvey.

"You stopped calling me that when you said you wanted to go to college. I needed to adopt some new nephews."

"But I'm a girl."

"Exactly, girls are too much. If I lose one to college and can't get one in bed, then guys should be the way I go."

"Ew gross!" You scrunch up your face in disgust.

Soon, this Gordon guy came up to you and Harvey stood up. That is, not before he slapped your face backwards (in a jokingly way) hitting your head against the wall.

Ouch.

"Hey Hot Stuff, go check that girl out, would ya?"

With that Harvey was gone.