Candlelight. Levi x Reader

EDITED
**LEMON/SMUT**

You walk around headquarters as bored as can be, thinking about going to the stables. It seemed to be a nice day from what you saw earlier. Big cumulonimbus clouds slide over the  gray sky foreshadowing a future thunderstorm coming from the west, and a slight chilly breeze adds to the mood ruffling trees and making the fallen colored leaves dance.

Nah, Jean will probably be hanging out there, you think, suddenly changing your mind.

It is everyone's day off, and since you don't feel like talking to the others, you just decide to stroll around the building. The sun has already begun to set, but the dark sky that's quickly turning the color of wet pavement distract from the usual beauty of the setting sun.

Occasionally, you come across other cadets as you protrude through the never-ending halls, but not very many. They are all either in their rooms playing games, having sex, or outside doing god knows what.

You're squad leader. Some cadets don't understand how you're in that position because of your height, and since you look so fragile and innocent, but as training progressed, they finally found out. Things happened to the boys that they refuse to admit for fear of ruining their pride.

"What are you doing, (L/N)?" A cold, voice says behind you. You turn around and are met with the Corporal himself, Levi. 

"Walking around. I was going to the stables since it was a nice day, but decided against it," you answer plainly. Levi rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue.

"So I'm guessing you don't have any paperwork?"

"Well yeah of course I do, I just don't feel like completing it now." He clicks his tongue again and grabs your wrist, pulling you to the direction of your room. Once inside the building, thunder  claps outside and rain slowly falls, growing harder. Soon enough, the sky turns pitch black and lightning becomes your only source of light. You sit on your bed as Levi takes out candles and places them around the room, lighting each one. When he finishes, he blows out the match, and pulls you up quickly pushing you down on your desk chair in front of your paperwork. You groan. "Noooo."

"Just get it done, brat." He walks around your room touching objects and surfaces. "Your room is fucking dirty."

"Gee, thanks." You pout at your paperwork using your mind to try to make it disappear.

"Are you trying to take a shit or something?" Levi asks standing beside you.

"No, I'm trying to make these damn papers disappear." You sigh, leaning back in your chair, staring up at the ceiling. The rain makes a soothing pitter patter sound as it collides with the outside of the building. The next bolt of lightning lighting up your-apparently messy-room also lights up a familiar face hovering over yours, looking down into your eyes.

"Yes?..." You ask unsure of what he's doing.

"I need to tell you something. Important," he answers lifting his head back up and moving to the side of the desk. His hands grip the back of your desk chair, and he spins you to face him.

"What is it?"

"Well, I liiii..." he trails off frustrated, "I l... L- Oh fuck it." His lips smash into yours, a little harder than expected, sending the back of the chair to the ground, as well as your body.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't know that would happen." Levi rushes to your side and helps you up. Your cheeks turn a bright red, but luckily can't be seen due to the darkness in the room.

"It's okay. It just caught me off guard that's all." You stand up and make your way over to your bed and motion for Levi to sit next to you. He obeys, and soon you are both side by side touching shoulders. "You were trying to say that you like me, weren't you?"

"Yeah. B-" You cut the corporal off with a passionate kiss which he gladly returns. Levi moves you further onto the bed, the kiss never breaking until your head is about to make contact with the headboard. He lowers his head to your neck and hovers over your small frame.

Levi hums lightly, leaning further down to the point where your faces are inches apart. He takes your hands and pins them over your head with only one of his, and you gulp. His mouth grazes over your lips and travels to your ear, and he lightly nibbles on it making you gasp slightly.

What in the world is he doing?

His soft lips move down to your neck, kissing it lightly then finally leaving a trail of kisses up to your lips. You, of course, kiss back considering he is your crush and you kissed twice moments ago. His hand moves under your shirt onto your waist. You try to move your hand to touch his, but you forget he has them pinned above your head. His warm hand slides to your back and on top of your bra strap. The hand keeping yours bound above your head, becomes loose, and you move your hands to the back of his neck unconsciously. His other hand keeps a firm position on the bed as he holds you a bit above the bed with the other.

You can't keep yourself together, so you take your hands away to rip off his shirt, exposing his eight pack. Your hands explore every little piece of Levi's bare chest. You sit up, moving Levi to a sitting position as well. You get onto your knees and put one leg on either side of Levi as he puts both hands under your shirt and rips it off. You wrap your hands around his neck once again and bend your head down to kiss his soft, pink lips. He wraps his arms around your waist.

After a while, Levi finally places you back down and rubs his hips against yours, a moan escaping your lips sounding like music to his ears. You stretch your arms out and play around with his belt buckle before getting his pants undone and all the way off. You begin to move your hands up his bare legs slowly. A low growl sounds from his throat, and he immediately tears off your pants leaving you in only your bra and underwear. His hands dance up your bare stomach and under the straps of your bra unhooking it, and throwing it at the window. He licks your breasts and nibbles on your nipples making you moan uncontrollably.

He moves lower down and plants kisses all along the edge of your panties before hungrily peeling them off. His finger hovers over your womanhood, and he sticks it in and pulls out. You moan. He does it again taking turns with each finger. Your back arches up and you look to see Levi staring at you, licking his fingers. Then, he pulls his boxers off, dropping them to the floor, and hovers above you.

"That's not gonna fit!" You yell. 

"I guess we'll have to try then," he smirks. His member enters inside you. You scream at first, but get accustomed to it as he keeps going.

"Faster," you command. Levi growls once again and goes faster hitting your g-spot.

"L-Levi! There! Don't stop!" You yell, curling your toes, and grabbing his shoulders, accidentally clawing his back and probably leaving marks.

"Damn, (Y/N), you're so tight."

"I'm gonna-" You both announce at the same time, letting your liquids spill and his shoot inside you. He licks your pussy, earning more moans and slowly crawls back up to you. You both are out of breath and sweating. You kiss Levi and pull the blankets over the both of you, cuddling into his side.

"I love you," you confess.

"I love you too," Levi confesses as well, closing his eyes.

I love you so damn much it hurts (Y/N) (L/N).

~*~*~
K

EDIT UPDATE: Bitch what the fuck was my 2016 self on? I want to change everything, but this stuff is honestly iconic for me, so I'm just doing small edits fixing grammar and punctuation and stuff.