Cordelia

Biographical Information :
Kanji : コーデリア
Rōmaji : Kōderia
Also known as :
The Demon King's Daughter
That Woman, That Bitch by Ayato in the anime
Status : Deceased
Resurrected (only in Ayato's DARK FATE route)

Physical and Vital Statistics :
Race : First Blood (half), Vampire
Ethnicity : Demon
Gender : Female
Blood Type : O
Eye Color : Green
Hair Color : Purple

Professional Status :
Occupation : Karlheinz's first wife
Daughter of the Demon Lord
Affiliation : Sakamaki family

Personal Status :
Relatives :
Karlheinz (husband)
Laito (son)
Kanato (son)
Ayato (son)
Burai (father)
Menae (mother)
Krone (aunt)
Carla (cousin)
Shin (cousin)
Hobbies : Spending time with Richter

Cordelia (コーデリア Kōderia) was the first wife of Karlheinz and the mother of the triplets, Laito, Kanato and Ayato.

Appearance

Cordelia had long purple hair with distinct side bangs and green eyes with narrow pupils.

She wore a black dress with straps made up in a zigzag pattern. There was a white rose embellishment by the right side of her chest and two smaller white roses next to it. The dress had a slit on the right side of her hips showing delicate white ruffles underneath.

There was also chain around her hips with a blue rose attachment on the right side.

On her right arm, she wore an arm band that was similar in style to the straps on her dress with a loop connecting the top and the bottom part of the band. On her left arm, she wore a long black glove. She also wore a black choker on her neck.

Personality

Cordelia was an abusive and promiscuous woman who would use anyone, including her own children, in order to be acknowledged by her husband. She is shown to be very manipulative seeing as how she was able to convince Richter that she would make him the leader of the vampires, if he resurrected her. She is also a very cocky and arrogant person, believing for everything to work in her favor. She doesn't react well when things go against her wishes either, and with that arrogance she does everything to get what she wants and would not hesitate to hurt her children or the other mothers for that.

In accomplice to this, she was also very strict and abusive to her children. She is commonly known to be the very woman who caused mental (and physical) damage to the triplets. Cordelia is also very flirty. She often flirts in front of the triplets and even goes as far as to having sexual affairs in their presence. This is shown that she mostly doesn't care for their own well-being or presence, as long as it benefits her own. It is also revealed that she really didn't want to have kids in the first place.

History

Cordelia was the daughter of the Demon Lord. She was Karlheinz's first wife and gave birth to three of his sons. It was also revealed that Cordelia had an affair with Karl's brother, Richter and would sometimes give him blood in front of Kanato as he played with his toys. She also had affair with her first son Laito. Not only was Cordelia having an affair with Richter, but in the MORE BLOOD game, Cordelia was seen having relations with multiple men.

At some point, the triplets had enough and conspired to kill her. Ayato mortally wounded her and drank her to the point of death. Laito pushed her off the balcony when she tried to ask him for help and then Kanato burned her body.

Before Kanato came, Richter found her as she was dying and she asked him to take out her heart and transplant it into another body. He did what she asked and transplanted her heart into Yui's body.