Chapter 18

....few days later.

Eunhae: Dad u need to do something about Sarah. You know that she has been going out with Sehun.

I know.Let me handle this.' He replied'. please be Quick I can't take this anymore.'she said'. I need a favour, can you ask Sarah to visit me.'He ask'. Why me?? You can call her or let your guard bring her home.' She replied'. Hmmm.. alright. 'He said'.

He ordered his guards to bring Sarah home.

Hours later.
[In school.]
Sehun and Sarah doing their own works. Sehun came near Sarah. I'm hungry can't we go get something to eat.'He ask'. Sure!.''Sarah replied'.

When they were heading for the canteen. Group of people came near to them. You're Sarah right?? ''They ask'' (pointing at her). Yea thats right. ''Replied little hasitently''.
Sehun: why ? Why do you guys ask?
Cuz Someone wants to talk with her." They replied". Do you know these people?'' Sehun ask Sarah''. I'm not sure but I think I have seen them before. '' Sarah replied''.

Sehun: okay. Alright guys she is not going with you guys. She doesn't even know who you people are. Sorry.
Sarah:..ummh
Sehun: okay lets go Sarah.
The guards: hey wait.its Mr kim orders.
Sarah: what? ( why is he looking for me suddenly? I think I Probably know ) tell him I'm not interested. Let's go Sehun.
Sehun: Mr. Kim? (Its familiar). You know him about this person?
Sarah: yeah.

They suddenly grab her hand. Wait you can't ignore us. Its an order you have to understand.'' They said''. Sehun pull their hands out from her. How dare you grab her?? '' Sehun ask''.

Sarah: (she thought for few secs). Okay I'm Coming with you guys.
Sehun: are you sure?
Sarah: yeah I am. Don't worry I'll be back.
Sehun: Will you be okay??
Sarah: yeah. Its fine since I know them.
Sehun: okay if you think so. Well take care.

They took her with them. Sehun stood alone watching her leave.

Sarah's pov
I finally arrives at my dad's house. I went inside the house , saw my dad's wife looking at me. She looks unhappy seeing me. I greeted her and bow down and showed my respect. I knock my dad's working room( this is place he spent so much of his time). Coming in '' he replied''. Hi long time no see dad.''I said'.
Hmm..i think you already knew why you here? Since you're smart enough.'' He ask''.
yeah I do kind of.''I Replied''.
Then why are you still dating him??'' He ask''.
Because I love him.'' I replied''. More than your family?'' He ask''.
Family?? What kind of family you talking about??''I replied''
.hmm...how can you said that.? We raise you we did everything what you wanted.'' He said''( in a little loud tone ).
So you want me to thankful and hand over my love to you??'' I replied'' ( I almost cried ).
You know that he is your sister's fiance. Why do you have to ruin her life.'' He ask''.
But I loved him first and I can't turn back. Ruin her life?? Seriously!.'' I replied''.
Is this how you're going to treat your family.? Who gave you everything.? ''He ask''.
Sometimes I'm not even sure whether to you call Dad. family ? A family who never accepted me, a family who always treated me like a burden. Anyway I was thankful for at least letting me stay here when I was a kid. Sorry but this time I'm going to be selfish. '' I replied''
Sarah please stop. You need to stop seeing him or else I won't have a choice.'' He said''.
But why dad why me?? I ask''
Because you're the elder one.''he said''.
Liar! Its because you hate me.'' I replied''
Shut up!! And stop replying back and do as what I have told. It will be better for you too.''he yell at me''.
Now I understand why mom died. Because of you.you're always been like this. Did you even loved her?? I doubt that. You only used her.'' I shouted at him''
( outside the door) looks like they're arguing mom '' ask Eunhea''. Yeah Probably. Mrs kim replied''. I cant even hear properly I wonder what they're talking about?? Said Eunhae'')

My Dad raise his hand and almost slap on me . So I run out off the room. I got emotional (cried). And my sister and her mom standing just next to door. Saw a glimpse of them. I was always treated this way. I accept the others behavior towards me but even my biological dad doesn't treat me well, thats the painful part. I run and run through the streets until I reach my home. Now I could barely breath and i saw Sehun waiting for me in front of the door.

Whatever happens Im never going to give up on him. Even if I had to die......