Chapter 27

Sehun gets back to his cool image form. Ahem! Walks away like nothing happen.

Sarah: don't misunderstand we weren't playing around.
Hani: aiee..! Its okay its okay. Just admit it that you guys still going out. *smirk*
Sarah: no. We are not.
Hani: don't worry I won't tell anyone. And He is totally not my type , if you're worried. *smiles* ( taps on Sarah's shoulder ). Fighting! I'll support you!!
Sarah: huh?!..
Hani: but I'm shock to see this part of Sehun.
Sarah: .....

hours later.
Baekho and hani said their goodbyes and left since its already late. Sehun haven't gone yet. Helping Sarah with the dishes.

Sarah: I think you should go too. Its late.
Sehun: sshhh! Let me finish this first.
Sarah: oh okay.!
Sehun: does Luhan comes here everyday.?
Sarah: yeah he does. Don't know what happen but its getting a habit.
Sehun: I see.

Sehun drops a leftover from the plate by mistake and his shirt gets dirt stain.

Sehun: shit!! *rubs his shirt*
Sarah: You're shirt is all dirty.
Sehun: its disgusting! So sticky.
Sarah: take off your shirt.
Sehun: what do you mean?
Sarah: I'll wash and dry it.It won't take much time.

Sehun takes off his shirt and hands over to her. Sarah gave him a blanket for a time being.

Sarah's pov
It feels like so close yet far away. I really wish we could get back together. Before washing his white shirt , I Smell at it. His smell is sweet. I missed this scents. I put it in the washing machine and set the timer. I called out for Sehun but he was already asleep on sofa. He fall asleep already??! I covered the blanket properly for him. I wonder What's going on his mind. I kept staring at him . ''Am I that attractive to you.'' Se spoke with his eyes close. Huh!? You awake? '' I didn't fall asleep from the first place'' . What? But how did you know that I was staring at you when your eyes are closed.?? ''I can feel it'' was the reply he gave. It was embarrassing, I thought he was asleep. I stood up and took few steps , suddenly he grab my hand. When I'm about to turn around I felt his hands on my waist . He hugs me from behind.

''I'm sorry, let me just stay like this for a minute''.- Sehun

Sehuna!. What's wrong ? He always surprises me with his actions.

'' I know I don't have any rights and I'm sorry for making you confuse. I only feel lonely and needs someone to lean on'' -

What is he saying?? Can't he just admit it.

[Without them noticing Luhan came in and already saw Sehun hugging Her. For some reason he didn't like it. Though Luhan knows Sarah is someone that means everything to Sehun but he is starting to have feelings for Sarah. Luhan left before they could see him. For the first time he felt jealous.

Luhan: what kind of feeling is this?? Isn't it natural for them to be together. They love each other after all. Yeah I have nothing to do I should feel happy for them . *puts a fake smile*]

The timer sound signals. Sehun let go of Sarah. She dried the shirt too, iron it and its clean . She hands it to Sehun.

''Thanks''.-Sehun

After Sehun left. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. The sentence ''I only feel lonely and needs someone to lean on'' keep popping on my head. I felt that its me who he needs and the only thing I need to do is rescue him. So its my responsibility to make his way clear.

''Lying on my bed . I thought .I lost it in front of her. What was I doing? It could make my plans go in vain. I told her to stay away but its me who can't even hold onto my feelings. How do i survive with this feelings.''-sehun

Next day.
Same things continue. They went to Sarah's house. Starts with their project. Luhan was there again like yesterday.

Sarah: Luhana! Don't you have any work to do.
Luhan: why?
Sarah: I mean you're always here and I feel you're wasting to time.
Luhan: haah!! You don't like me being here?? *cries*
Sarah: no I don't mean that.
Luhan: okay than. I don't have anything to do and I like here. *jumps on sofa* see I'm having fun here.
Sarah: aigoo~~ ....

Baekho: I'm thirsty. I want to drink some cola.
Sarah: okay I'll go and buy some.
Luhan: I'm coming with you than.
Sarah: okay! Lets go.

On our way back after getting the drinks.
''Oh wait I forget my wallet in the shop. Wait here I'll come back right away''-Luhan
He ran as fast he could.

Luhan slow down. You might fall. I shouted but he didn't hear me. As I was waiting for him on the bench. A familiar figure appear in front of me. Its Eunhae.
What are you doing here?' I asked.

''I want to ask the same question.'' So you guys are hanging out again'- Eunhae.

We are not hanging out. We are doing a project.

'' thats just an excuse actually''

I don't understand What's your problem with me??

'' well you know better than I do. And another reason is that because I don't like you'' *grabs Sarah's Wrist tightly*

While I was trying let go of her hand. I pushed her and she fell but I didn't mean it.
I'm sorry!
Eunhae mother came out of nowhere .

''How dare you touch her'' she slap me .....