Prologue

"He killed her, Demetrix!" Dante hissed at his eldest twin, whom shook his head dismissively.
"What do you mean NO?! We both saw her body-"
"I know! But shut up, do you really want to be punished by our father? You'll end up like Damiana." Demetrix hissed back, rolling his pale green eyes angrily.
"Do not use her as an example! It isn't right." Dante sneered, crossing his arms.
"You have something to say, I assume, my son?" Lilith rang from across the throne room.
     Seated upon Lucifer's throne, Lilith crossed and uncrossed her long slender legs in anticipation. Lucifer had not been himself these past couple of hours, which made her uneasy. Since he had a run in with a certain Angel with a large sword, Lucifer was under, how you say, construction.Each time he made a grunt or restrained scream in agony, Lilith felt her heart skip a few beats and threaten to leave her chest cavity.
    He was livid that his two sons pulled back their legions when Heaven's strongest Angels, something called a Hellguard, attacked from above. Leading that holy army was a headstrong yet vigilant angel named Uriel.
'Damned bitch...' He thought angrily, flinching as the metal melded into his skin.
"Um...my prince....are you okay?" Lilith laughed uneasily, edging towards Lucifer.
"If you don't get off my goddamned throne, I'll have to move you." Came a gruff answer.
"No need to be mean about it..." She muttered, sliding from the smooth black marble throne seat.
The trio consisting of twins and their mother watched as their father cringed and cursed the demons who tended to his now bloodied stump.
"God- do you even know what the HELL you are doing?!" Lucifer growled, slamming his fist against the iron table.
"W-well no sir, we-"
"Enough excuses!"
Shadow sighed and trotted up to Lucifer, head bowed in deep thought. When the king of shadows glanced over at the thinking hellhound, Shadow's tattered black muzzle peeled upwards in a sick, gleeful smile.
"You do realize, sire, that there is a village full of Creation's finest craftsmen and women at our disposal, correct?"
"I would be an idiot if I didn't."
"Which you aren't. But, what was our number one mistake during the battle that took place last week?" Shadow adopted a monotone voice and began pacing.
"What are you getting at?"
"Weaponry. Our legions weapons are no match compared to Heaven's and especially the horsemen!" Shadow stopped and sat on her haunches.
"Okay...and you want to overtake the Makers and their realm? That would push the invasion back-"
"But it will also ensure our victory...and we only need one Maker." Shadow licked her paw and smiled devilishly.
"Interesting...and will this maker fix my ailment?"
"Of course. Remember Ethera?"
"The...female maker that worked for Lilith."
"I almost forgot about her." Lilith muttered.
"Indeed. Rumor has it, she had a child, a girl to be exact." Shadow got up and continued pacing.
"But she was just a regular maker-"
"Indeed, but her 'husband' is what interests me. Dravael, I believe his name was, and he was the only surviving remanent of the Raviim kingdom."
"So?" Lucifer muttered, clenching his left hand into a tight fist.
"So, that means the girl is half maker, half Raviim."
Lucifer opened his mouth to snap at the hellhound, but when a certain thought crossed his mind, a wicked smile spread across his face.
"Thank you for this information. You know, the girl will most likely join our side."
"How so, my lord?"
"The horsemen killed off her kind in the most bloodiest of ways imaginable."
"But she did not know the Raviim, father." Dante piped up, taking a threatening step towards Lucifer.
"So why would she defend the kind she doesn't know?"
"You've always been the slowest one of the bunch, Dante, just shut up and watch." Lilith growled, reaching out to strike her son at the back of his head.
Dante dodged his mother's attack and whipped out his axe, bringing it up threateningly up at the stunned Lilith.
"Don't touch me, ever again!" He growled, anger boiling up in his blood when she only smiled at his threatening stance.
Without a second thought, Dante glared at every single person in the chamber and stomped off.
"The hell is wrong with him?" Lilith watched her son go, tilting her head in confusion.
"He's still...mourning over The Princess." Demetrix smiled apologetically at his mother.
"I don't know why, the damned bitch-"
"You're just angry because Father choose another woman over you." Demetrix said, voice dripping with venom, feeling the same amount of hatred Dante earlier felt.
"ENOUGH! What is her name, the female maker."
"Ilyea, her name is Ilyea." Shadow laughed quietly, feeling oddly accomplished.
"Ilyea...hm...Demetrix, I want you and your brother to storm the Tri-Stone tonight and bring this Ilyea to me."