Chapter 2

• Dedicated to All of my lovely readers <3

My Angel of Music

Chapter 2 -

The song ended as I sighed. I was terrible. I would never ace my audition for the local production of "The Phantom of the Opera." My "friends" had always told me I wasn't good enough. Maybe I shouldn't even try out.

But I couldn't give up. My best frenemy wanted the lead. She didn't even like the musical. She just had to get everything and outshine me. Her life goal was to put me down. But I couldn't leave her. She had the power to turn anyone and everyone against me. That's what was holding me back.

I grabbed my phone and checked for any messages. None. Just shows how much my friends care. I threw my phone onto a nearby mountain of clothes and collapsed onto my bed. This audition was stressing me out. These next two days are going to be terrible.

I heard a knock on the door and saw a paper slide under it. I ran to the door and opened it, but no one was there. I picked up the note and read it.

Dear Neighbor,

I heard you singing. Wow. You are amazing, and you can actually sing (unlike Selena Gomez)! You are incredibly talented.

So I heard you were new. I'd really like to meet you. Maybe tonight at 8? I'm in apartment 22B, on your left. I just hope you don't mind poorly cooked pasta and Justin Bieber hair... And a totally bat-shit crazy guy (me).

Sincerely,

Shane,

A.k.a. A cross-dresser who makes Youtube videos for a living ;-)

I smiled to myself. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad.

----------

I apologize for this being short. :-P On a side note, school gets out soon, so I can post more often. Yayyyyy! :-)