Chapter 6: Really??

Ally's POV-

My face felt numb, and my lips were chapped. Today was the day that the champions would get called. I couldn't breathe. I don't want to see people die for the money! And Cedric entered!
What is wrong with people!
I mean, Cedric doesn't even seem like the stupid kind of guy! But right now he seems stupid! Anyways, I forgot to mention that Gred and Forge tried to enter and well...let's just say that Dumbledore was jealous of Fred and George's beards. Yup, that's what happens when you mess with the Dumbledores. I keep on feeling scared for Harry for some reason. It seems like I did something to him that would make him get in....
It's probably nothing. I kept on shifting in my seat as we waited.
"Ally, be still!" Hermione silently yelled at me.
"Sorry, can't. Must date alive boy, not dead boy," I muttered to her.
Alex grinned, "Well at least you admitted you had a crush on him, before he dies."
"Not funny!" I growled.
Everyone turned to me. I spoke too loud, I suppose.
"Sorry!"
Everyone turned away. Dumbledore then walked in and went to the cup. Here comes the speech. I dozed off into space until he was done with his speech. Hermione elbowed me and whispered, "Stop being so rude!"
"Sorry, again."
Dumbledore suddenly pressed his hand to the cup, and once again my stomach hurled.
"Hermione I think I'm going to be sick," I moaned.
Hermione shook her head then stated, "No, you're not, now shut up."
I glared at her then turned back to the cup.
"For Drumstrang, Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore shouted out.
"There goes your boyfriend," I muttered to Hermione.
She blushed bright red then punched me. It actually really hurt. That explains Malfoy's bloody nose last year.
"For