Chapter 10: The Ball

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER!!! IT'S A BALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Ally and Alex's and some other people's POV
Ally's
I sat near the water as I hummed some music. I got up and pressed my hand onto the nearest tree. I placed my foot carefully on a branch and grabbed a branch above the branch. Then I climbed up to the top. As I reached it my phone ringed.
Alex: 😍😍
Me: ur in love?
Alex: Duh...
Me: Course
Alex: What to wear!!!!🎽👖👠👗👕👖👘👙👒🎩🏅🎖🎀👑💄👓🕶🌂💼🛍👝👜
Me: A FANCY BALL DRESS👗👗👗👗
Alex: u are a genius
Me: Thanks
Alex: I was being sarcastic
Me: I Know. I Was Playing Along
Alex: K.
Alex: Did u get ur dress 👗👗
Me: Yesssss since I am a champ Mcgonagal made me not do last minute shopping
Alex: ........
Me: I know right. I don't see why Mcgonagal would care. All it would matter if I didn't have a date huh.
Alex: Yup, if you didn't have a date then who would care.
Me: NOBODY
Alex: GTG buying dress. I better see you in our room when I get back. I need to talk 😱😱😱😱
I shoved my phone into my pocket and got off of the branch I was sitting on. I slowly climbed out of the tree. Then I sprinted to our room. I sat down on my bed and waited. Alex came into the room holding a beautiful dress. It was strapless and had a glitter belt. After the belt, a fabric with tiny holes came over top of many layers of that same fabric. It was a tan dress but it was pretty.
"Oh my GOD! It's so pretty." I told her. I made her sit down and I grabbed my makeup bag and hair bag. I curled her hair then I grabbed a strip of hair from both sides of her face back. Then I did it again. I wrapped a ponytail band and looked at her hair. I did a good job. I turned her around and put pink lipstick on her. Then I made her eyelids lighter. I did a bit of mascara. Then I smiled. She looked beautiful.
"Hermione taught me well. Now go wipe it off and take a shower the ball is only three hours away."
After Alex came out I told her to put on the dress. I used a spell to make her hair dry. Then I did the same thing I did before the shower. She put on jewelry while I took my shower. I dried my hair with the spell and put on my dress. Alex got me ready then we walked to the ball.
**********************************************************************************
Cedric's
The boys in my grade messed around with me for going out with a fourth year. Oh well. I knew they were just jealous. I waited for Ally to come and Harry walked over.
"Who did you ask?" Harry asked.
"Ally," I said.
Just then Ally and Alex came over, with Liam and Hermione with them.
"Hey do you want to make a dancing group after the champ's dance. Just you, me, Hermione, Victor, Alex, and Liam?" Ally asked.
"Sure why not."
We walked over to Victor and Hermione asked the same thing. After he agreed Mcgonagal told us to line up. Victor and Hermione first, Ally and I second, Fleur and someone I don't know last. Ally rested her hands around my neck and I carefully put mine around her waist. As we got farther into the dance, she rested her head on my shoulder. Ally probably stood out the most. Her red hair laying perfectly behind her shoulders. Her red sweetheart neckline dress with a flowing skirt. Her diamond earrings. Her red lipstick. Her rosy cheeks. Her poppy necklace. She was just beautiful.
**********************************************************************************
Alex's
I was scared to death. My heart was pumping and my hands were shaking. One wrong move and your dream is over. I stepped towards Liam when we could join in. We moved every once in a while. He twirled me a lot too. Then Ally stepped onto the stage and sang. We danced around to her fast music with Hermione and Victor. Ally smiled brightly to the crowd, then hopped of the stage. She and Cedric came over. I saw Harry glaring in the background. Was that Christopher with no date? OMG!!they danced with us. Soon Liam dragged me out to the rose bushes.
"You're a great dancer," Liam whispered.
"Are you sure?"
"Nope, not at all."
My laugh made him smile but then my phone rang.
Ginny: Neville is killing me, where are you?
Me: Um I am in the bushes with Liam, where are u?
Ginny: ohh 😘😍 never mind
Me: Okay. 😕 Sorry.
I turned off my phone, way to ruin it Ginny. Ugh. Liam leaned in but my phone rang with another message.
Mione: Hey, Hey! Victor is so sweet. How are you?
Me: In the bushes with Liam gotta go...💏
Mione: Opps.
I shut off my phone and Liam rolled his eyes. I leaned in, as did he and we finally—
RINNGGGG!!!!
"Ugh, people..." I muttered.
Liam: HI
Me: I hate u.
Liam: Weally?
Me: Yes Really. Love fest is over man. Gtg...
Liam: No way. Don't say brb.
Me: Yeah I won't I am saying goodbye and gtg
I put down my phone and wrapped my arms around him. I pressed my lips onto his. He gratefully kissed back making me smile into the kiss. Pressing my lips harder he grinned. Boys...
**********************************************************************************
Harry's
I danced with Cho but I wasn't happy. I missed Ally's touch, and she looked elegant in her red dress. I could tell she was happy though and that made me happy. But I wish it was me who she liked not Cedric. Cho's big brown eyes told me something but I couldn't spot it. She dragged me to the bushes and kissed me. I wanted to shove her off but that would be rude. So I didn't kiss back. You could tell she was going to strangle me until I kissed back but I didn't feel like it. To make me kiss her, I pretended she was Ally and kissed her back. I pressed my lips harder against her stone lips. She wrapped her hands into my hair and I pressed her harder against my body.
**********************************************************************************
Ally's POV-
Cedric and I were tangled in our love fest. When no one was looking Cedric would sneak his lips onto my neck. When a slow song came on, I rested my head on hid shoulder and would kiss his neck the whole song. Our body's were closer than anyone else's. When he dragged me to rose bushes, we bumped into Alex and Liam who had been apparently kissing. Cedric and I walked forward when we saw Harry and Cho kissing. I ignored the tears that wanted to fall and Cedric and I chose another bush. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same around my waist. I pressed my body against his and went farther into the kiss, as did he. After we were done panting and kissing he picked a rose. He handed it to me and I put an immortal enchantment on it. I wanted to remember this day forever. Or did I?
**********************************************************************************
Liam's
I was ready to take on Alex. But she was harder after she did something I thought was impossible. Look even prettier. Her gorgeous tan dress that fluffed out. Her maple leaf earrings. Her diamond necklace. The light pink lipstick. Her curly, pulled back, hair. Her blue eyes that fluttered every time she saw me. She was amazing. I danced with her thorough out the night. Then I thought I was ready and dragged her to the rose bushes. I kissed her so hard I thought her lips would become raw. I pressed my body against hers. I was gasping in the kiss. She was impossible to lose. I would never leave her. Like she would never leave me.
**********************************************************************************
Alex's
Liam was the best kisser I've ever kissed. And the only one....
Still his blonde hair was amazing. His blue eyes were better. I needed Liam. When we were done kissing we walked around. We saw Harry and Cho kissing though. Eww. Then we bumped into Ally and Cedric. They were hunting down a private bush. Then they bumped into Harry and Cho. I wanted to throw myself so Ally couldn't see but she did. You could tell she was fighting back tears. Cedric looked worried. Poor Cedric. The walked away as Ally put on a brave face. Liam and I were now dating. Life can be good, oh yes it can. I was happy and that's what matter to me. Other than Ally being sad of course. I hoped she would be brave and okay.