Chapter: 8

So sorry for uploading so darn late! =/

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^O^

*******************************************************************************************

"Guys! Listen up," a PD with long hair said while entering the room. "Due to technical difficulties, the filming will be postponed to tomorrow. In the meantime, grab your luggage and we will be heading to the dorms you will be staying at." The PD spoke to us in a careless tone.

I couldn't tell whether the PD was male or female, but I knew one thing for a fact. He or she didn't like his or her job. My luggage was right next to me and I reached down to pick it up. But before I could, Junho grabbed my duffle bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked Junho while giving him the death stare.

"Helping you grab your luggage," Junho said while walking away from me.

Looking dumfounded, I power walked my way to Junho. I stepped in front of him, and snatched my duffle bag from his shoulder.

"I am supposed to be a man. When do men carry shit for each other?" I whispered in a harsh tone to Junho.

Junho was getting on my last nerve. If he kept acting like that, he would blow my cover. Why did Jungmin befriend him? As I was mentally describing how stupid Junho was, I arrived in front of a big bus. I was about to put my foot on the first step when somebody shoved me and got onto the bus. I managed to keep my balance and looked up to see who pushed me.

"Who the hell was that?" I shouted.

Somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Nichkhun's face so close to mine.

"It was Junho," Nichkhun said.

I screamed in frustration which made everyone startled. I stomped my way onto the bus, glaring at Junho as I made my way to an empty seat at the very back. I took out my phone, plugged in my headphones, and blasted One Step At a Time by Jordan Sparks. I looked out the window and watched the rest of the boys that were getting on the bus.

My focus on the boys boarding the bus was shattered when I felt someone sit next me. The guy obviously had a serious personal space issue because he was really squishing me. I glanced over to see who it was and found Junho smirking at me while giving a quick wave. I took out my earbuds with an incredulous look on my face, and I prepared myself to yell. Before I could say anything, Junho put his hand on my mouth and scooted closer.

"It's better for you to sit next me instead of having one of the guys sit next to you," Junho said as he grabbed one of the earbuds to my headphones and put it in his ear.

I kept on glancing at the bipolar freak and found myself speechless. I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to hold in my anger.

                                      *********************** JUNHO POV ***********************

I woke to a loud scream that shook the bus.

"What's going on?" I asked Taecyeon hyung while rubbing my eyes. He was sitting to my left, in the seat directly across the aisle from me.

"It's just Jokwon laughing," Taecyeon hyung said while chuckling.

I felt a weight on my shoulder, and I looked over to see that it was Eunjin's head that was resting on my shoulder. She looked so cute when she was asleep. I found myself smiling when someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Do you like Jungmin?" Changsun said while grinning. He was sitting in the seat in front of Eunjin and I, and he had turned around with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"Wha-whaat?! What are you talking about?" I quickly pushed Eunjin's head off of my shoulder. Her head smacked into the window, jarring her awake.

"AISH!!" Eunjin squealed in a girl voice.

Everyone within earshot turned around to look at us. Eunjin put her hand on her mouth. Her eyes widened so much that I feared they would pop out of their sockets.

"Hyung, did you get Jokwon fever? What's wrong with your voice?" Changsun said making the whole bus guffaw with laughter.

"Yah! What's wrong with my voice?" Jokwon shouted.

While Changsun and Jokwon were arguing, I turned my attention back to Eunjin.

"Be careful!" I said to Eunjin.

"What do you mean be careful? Who was the person who knocked my head against the window?" Eunjin said while rubbing her head.

As I was about to apologize to Eunjin, the long-haired Rapunzel PD stood up.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" the PD said in a monotone voice. "We have arrived to your dorms. But before you get off the bus, I am going to announce who you'll be rooming with. I have already partnered you guys up."

I looked at Eunjin and saw a look of horror cross her face.

"I thought we could pick our roommates," I called out from the back of the bus. I shared a concerned look with Eunjin.

Without looking at me, the PD said, "Upon entering the program, you left all of your rights by the door. This is a dictatorship. You have no right to pick things as you please. If you have a problem, there is always the option to leave."

The atmosphere of the bus became tense. The PD cleared its  voice ( I could not figure the rude thing's gender!) and read out who was sharing a room with whom. The PD glanced up and looked around the bus.

"Jungmin? Where is Jungmin?" the PD asked.

"Right here," Eunjin said while raising her hand.

"You will be sharing a room with Jaebum. He isn't here yet. He will arrive tomorrow," The PD said, and he continued to read off his list.

I felt really uncomfortable at the thought of Eunjin sharing a room with a guy that I didn't know. For some reason, I had a gut feeling that I would not like the guy named Jaebum.

_________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Be sure to leave a comment after the end of the chapter so I know what I should add more of or what I should fix! =D

Btw please vote for this chapter & HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! \O/