Sh, I Wont Hurt You

"Don't be scared" He said slowly walking toward's me, I put my hand behind my back to find the door handle but he ran and pulled me forward's. I was terrified. "Why are you crying?" He asked, I looked at him and saw that he was also crying

"Why are you?" I asked, He sniffed and wiped his tears away with one hand.

"That doesn't matter" He smiled

"What are you doing here Frank..."

"I needed to see you" He dropped his smile and gazed into my eyes, was he crying because of me?

"Frank, you need to leave" I said pulling his arms off me and walking to the door but when I opened it he appeared in front of me.

"I'm staying, Kaylee." He said walking in again and locking the door, I backed away looking at the open window but he ran and shut it.

"W...What are you going to do?" I asked as he walked up to me.

"Don't scream" He ordered, My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest because it was beating that fast. I remember him trying to turn me into a vampire when I last saw him... He wouldn't or would he?

"Frank Please..."

"Sh, I wont hurt you, I love you too much to do that!" He hugged me tightly but I didn't trust him, His mouth was too close to my neck. He pulled back and stroked my cheek smiling at me. "When you loved me... It felt so good inside" He frowned and held back a few tears, Was he going to compell me again?

"Frank, you can't force me to love you" I whispered to him and a tear fell down his eye.

"I know, I wont compell you to love me" He sighed

"Thank you" I half smiled.

"That doesn't stop me from loving you though Kaylee, Every night I will come here and you will not Invite anyone over at night" He stared into my eyes... Compulsion, great!

He pulled me over the bed and let me lay on him.

"Stay with me" I felt like I was glued to him. He held me in his arms and it felt...Nice? "Now tell me what's wrong"

"Mikey told me to break Gerard's heart" I Needed to talk to someone about this and since Frank compelled me to tell him, surely he would understand.

"Is that what upset you?" He asked

"Mikey also tried to feed off me" I felt Frank tense. "If he did bite me, does that mean I would become a vampire?" I asked

"Only if you drank his blood afterwards" He whispered, "Why did he want to feed off you?"

"He became clingy when Gerard kissed me... He literally wouldn't let me go so he didn't feed"

"Wait, Gerard kissed you?" He asked

"Oh yeah, But he think's I hate him now because Mikey told me to break his heart" I looked up at Frank who was now confused.

"Mikey's acting weird" He said and looked down at me smiling. "You need sleep" He kissed my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.