Chapter 2

Joe POV
Gigi came in then I smiled at her and she was lost in her thoughts until I said her name and then she came back to reality we went over to the sofa and we sat down. Then I asked her "What did you want to talk to me about" joe Cody broke up with me over the phone.

Gigi POV
I told joe that me and Cody broke up but I did't want to tell him why we broke up but I knew I had to because joe is one of my best friends I knew that I could trust him and I can't lie to my best friend. Plus, Joe knows me so well so I knew if I didn't tell him why me and Cody broke up that he would tickle me until I told him. "Joe I know you want to know why me and Cody broke up and I know if I don' t tell you that you will tickle me until I tell you am I right?"

Joe POV
I told Gigi yes and she said ok then i asked her why she and Cody broke up? Gigi told me that her and Cody broke up because he was cheating on her and when she told me that I felt sorry for Gigi because she shouldn't have to go through that and she deserves better than Cody. I could tell that she was hurting so I gave her a hug. I told her everything was going to be okay after that I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

Gigi POV
When joe told me that everything was going to be okay I felt better then he pulled me into his arms ad he kissed me on the head. That is when I felt a pair of soft lips on mine I opened my eyes and I saw that joe was kissing me and I don't know why but it felt great.