Chapter 3

"Wish I never done you wrong"~Tyrese

Desire

I'm so damn nervous. People are starting to come in and take their seats. I was in the back going over the finishing touches with the models when I saw him. Aubrey was here with roses looking so good. I can't just keep taking him back after every time he does me wrong. I don't think he understands how much it hurts to keep going thru the drama with the one you love more than everything.

"Desire look babe I'm so sorry about all this drama with Alyssa. Please come home after your show so that we could talk. Well knock them dead babe." He said kissing me on the cheek. He thinks I'm just gonna get over this well not this time. "Hey girl!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a very pregnant Raven. She was glowing and looked so happy.

"You made it." I said hugging her. I didn't think she was going to come. I just looked at her large belly. She didn't tell me that she was pregnant. It made me think about when I was pregnant. I couldn't afford to get emotional right now. "You know I wasn't gonna miss ya show. You alright Des?" She asked me. I just shook my head yeah.

Aubrey was standing there watching Raven like a hawk. He still didn't like the fact that I had become so close with her. We made eye contact for a second and I just wanted everything to be a bad dream. I loved this man so much. I felt the tears starting to form so I turned away from him. I heard the MC start talking so I knew it was time for the show to start. Lord I just pray that everyone enjoys and loves my fashion.

Aubrey

I just couldn't take my eyes off of Desire she looked so beautiful and I was so proud of her. She is truly everything that I wanted in a woman. I need her to realize I'm not that same man that I was two years ago. All I wanted was her and a good life with her. I know I fucked up messing with Alyssa but she don't mean nothing to me. I was gonna say something else to Desire when Raven walked up to her super pregnant. I felt the anger and hatred building I just didn't trust her.

She was here flaunting her pregnacy when she took that from Desire and I. Desire looked at me and we locked eyes for what seemed like forever. I felt in that moment that she would come home. I saw her eyes getting misty so I knew she was about to cry. She turned away so I did the same.

I heard the MC talking so I went to take my seat. All our friends and family was here to support my lady and I was so proud of her. When the lights went down and those models came out in her designs everyone could see how talented my lady is. She was making a name for herself in the fashion world and I respected her hustle just like she respected mines. All I know is that I need to get my shit together cause I wasn't losing her.

Alyssa

I was here at Desires fashion show. I had to admit her line was amazing. The girl had talent I had to give her credit and I would most likely be getting a couple of the pieces that I saw. I just happened to look around the crowd and I saw Aubrey looking fine as ever. I was still a little pissed about what he had said to me, but its Ok cause he will be back for more of this.

He looked over at me and shook his head. I really didn't want to make scene at his girls event but I really would. I looked across from me and I saw Shakeya and some pregnant chick eyeballing me. I hope her little minions don't think they intimidate me for one second cause they don't.

Aubrey knows that I will always be a part of his life because I was his first everything and we all know you never get over your first. If Desire and her groupies think I'm not gonna put up a fight they are so wrong. She be ready to go to war with me.

Shakeya

The clothes are so amazing. I'm so proud of Desire for doing one of the things that she said she always wanted to do. I'm not to happy she got me sitting next to Raven, but tonight is all about my girl and her fashion show so I'm a keep it cute. I felt eyes on me so when I look across the room the infamous Alyssa is staring at me. This bitch really don't want this work trust she don't. Everyone that know me know I wreck shit so she betta think twice if she here to start shit.

I was watching this bitch when Raven tapped me on the shoulder. "Who is ole girl giving you the stare down?" She asked. I know this crazy bitch don't think we cool. I had to tell myself to keep it cute. "She the new you. Coming up in here trying to get Aubrey starting drama." I said. She gave me a look like bitch are you shading me. I gave her that look like yes bitch I am what.

What I won't do is fuck up my friends event that she worked hard on, but if one of these bitches act up tonite trust a bitch will be catching a case.

Raven

I'm so proud of Diamond. I also glad that after everything that went do we are still able to try and become friends. It meant so much to me when she came to see me at the mental ward. She even continued to stay in touch with me. I couldn't keep apologizing to her enough. I was in a messed up place and I did some terrible things to her. It means a lot that she is willing to get pass that and get to know the real me.

I saw some girl across the room staring at Drake then she started staring at Shakeya. I know her face from somewhere but I can't put a finger on it. I tapped Shakeya and asked her about the chick. She said the girl was the new me and that caught me off guard. Now I know its gonna take everyone time to understand the friendship that Desire and I have considering everything that happened. There is no need for Shakeya to throw shade at me.

I didn't want to create a scene so I just let her comment go over my head. She knows I can go from 0 to 100 real quick. I was gonna keep my eye on this chick that was staring everyone down. I know what I did to Diamond was fucked up but I damn sure won't let anyone else come in and try to hurt her.

Shad

Desaundra was getting on my last nerve. All she do is complain about being pregnant again like we didn't plan on having a big family. Shakeya was looking fine as hell. She had on some short black lace dress making a niggaz wanna get at that. I always had a thing for her but I didn't want to go there, but way that dress fitting her and how she single that might change.

I know what y'all thinking you married with another baby on the way but shit Desaundra ass ain't putting out shit a niggaz got needs. I saw that chick here that was all over TMZ with Aubrey. One thing I can say is the niggaz be pulling some bad bitches. Yeah Raven was crazy but she still bad.

My sister really on her grind and I'm proud of her. She been thru a lot and she deserves to enjoy her success. I need to talk to this nigga Aubrey cause he not gonna have no more crazy bitches coming at my family. It was time for Desire to walk down the runway with all the models that walked tonite and she looked amazing. When she was taking her bows Aubrey stood and handed her some roses. She took them and smiled but I could tell she was still hurt.

I peeped ole girl ice grilling to. This bitch need to know I will Ike Turner her ass if she try some shit wit my sister. Yeah I said it I fight bitches too bout my family.

Desire

The show ended great. Everyone loved my clothes and that's all I wanted. Aubrey handed me roses and announced where the after party would be.

I happened to spot that bitch Alyssa. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to show up here. This bitch don't know its a different me this time around. I ain't playing no games so if this bitch want beef she can get it. I'll be damned if another bitch try to fuck up my life.