LUNCH TIME

I had took a 3 hour nap and woke up to silence in the house(that isn't normal). I went to the kitchen and washed my hands and cooked the steak. When the steak was done I made homemade macaroni and cheese and rice and gravy. When that was done i made homemade mustard greens and homemade cornbread. Black was just walking in the door when I was fixing his plate.

BLACK: babe what you cooked i'm starvin?

K'YANNA: rice and gravy,steak,macaroni and cheese,mustard greens, and cornbread and there's some peach spritetea(peachspritetea is peach canned tea by lipton and instead of adding water to it u add sprite)

BLACK: oh shit and the game on I love you wifee

K'YANNA: language and you don't love me boy you love my cookin hubby oh yea and my brother and Diorrya on there way over here

As soon as I said that the damn door bell rang and Black went to go answer it.Diorrya and Trey came in with Treyvon and Trevor(there twin boys)

Diorrya: hey there momma how you been doin?

K'Yanna: i've been doin fine how you and the family been?

Diorrya: good you know the twins turn 6 tommorrow do you wanna come to their birthday bash?

K'Yanna: sure what time?

Diorrya: 3:30

K'Yanna:ok i'll be there

We ate lunch and Trey dropped his family off at home and came back to play the game with Black. I went in my room and took another nap.