ooh a request sjjausjskajajaixjx

Yaaaay I got a request~~
By IamMiddleEarth
Request For: CubHeta/HetaCu

Hsnsjjdjsjsndjsjskhsjjwjsbdkjxbajeytqfwhsskdkajamdjejeicifieie,d a request.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YAAAAAAAY

Okay. Request time.

*warning: Swearing*

"You haven't forgotten how cold it is outside, right?" Someone asked America, who scoffed. "I'm the Hero! I'll find HetaIsland! Why do you even want her? She's scary!"

"America."

America turned around to (almost not) see Canada standing there, a sad look on his face. "It's minus nine. Fahrenheit. And CUBA'S going out there. Why don't you be the hero for him? He'll DIE out there."

America rolled his eyes. "I hate Cuba."

Meanwhile Cuba pulled on his jacket. "She's probably at that stupid bridge," he grunted, "that apparently she may 'fall off.' It's always her sucky life. She doesn't even consider her little brothers."

"Seems like you find her annoying," America said, "so why are you helping her?"

"SOMEONE's got to do it," Cuba sighed, exiting the building. "If I die of hypothermia, take me to Canada. He has good health care." America snorted, "How appropriate."

"I'm serious," Cuba growled.

He walked on, until America was out of earshot. He knew where she was. He knew perfectly. So there he ran. He was right; she was standing at that exact bridge, wearing only a sweater that says "Coffee Tastes Horrible....Drink Tea Instead" on it. She only wore that hoodie - no other one.

"Are you F'CKING KIDDING?" Cuba said. "This here is suicide alone! You'll freeze!"

"So?" The girl stubbornly retorted, though her voice was dull and monotone. "No one will even care if I'm gone. Not even America or you. The only one who would even F'CKING NOTICE is Cape Breton. And he lives 235 miles away. How would he find out?"

"Just go inside." Cuba says, pointing to a phone booth. "At least you won't catch hypothermia in there."

"Why would you care?"

"Because I cannot lose my last best friend to the winter."

"Then you can lose me to the bridge."

"I will f'cking shoot your house until it is sawdust if you continue with this."

"Why the HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!"

"I think I told you," Cuba sighed, "That I love you."