Introduction

My name is Brooklyn Gaige. Im 17 and live in California. My life wasn't east growing up. My parents would fight constantly and my dad was abusive.

I have 2 little sisters , Madison, and Melanie. I had to take care of them growing up, and had to make sure my dad wouldn't lay a finger on them.

My dad is the worst. He's an alcoholic , and he calls me names all day long. I don't know what i did to deserve it. He calls me a whore, cunt, bitch , hoe , and worthless. Everything he says to me , mentally hurts me, and physically because i cut myself.

Everything he says to me , makes me more insecure then i already am. Getting called a whore bothers me the most. Its weird to say, but sexual things kinda release stress, and thats why i go around having sex with every guy i see.

I hate getting called a whore because i know that i am. I tried to change but nothing ever changes. I cant trust anyone to love. I don't date because I'm scared to get hurt.

Im insecure about my looks. Everything about me is ugly. The reason i go around having sex with guys is cause i have no confidence. When i'm intimate with somebody, to them they got to think I'm  sexy or else they wont smash me.

And sex helps me get through my problems and it just releases things off my shoulders. Yes i know , my addiction is not normal and i cant stop.