Part 1

(A/N: Okay, the description says it but, again, you are Shizuo's younger sister in this fanfic!)

     The streets of Ikebukuro were their usual crime-filled selves today and you were walking home from work, minding your own business when you spotted Shizuo, your older brother, throwing a damn vending machine at Izaya once again. God fuckin' dammit, Shizuo... You mentally face palmed and followed the trail of disaster that your brother made. You finally found the two in an alleyway. "IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Shizuo yelled, throwing the current stop sign he had at Izaya, who expertly avoided it. You weren't going to lie to yourself, you honestly thought this info broker was pretty hot, but you could never admit it vocally, Shizuo would probably throw you into the sun if he knew about this...literally.

     Izaya laughed his evil (adorable) laugh and pulled out his switchblade. "Oh Shizu-chan, why would you ever act this mean towards me in front of your own sister? You and I both know (y/n) hates it when you get physical towards others." He smirked. You couldn't help but giggle a little bit. "You're the only exception you bastard, now DIE!" Shizuo replied, throwing the nearest trash can at him, which Izaya avoided before running off again out of both you and Shizuo's sight. "God dammit!" Shizuo yelled, kicking a nearby can against a wall. "Shizuo, please, calm down before you really do some damage." You said, pulling his arm. "Psh. Whatever. Stay away from him, alright? I don't want you getting hurt."

You sighed, annoyed with his protective attitude.

"I'm not going to get hurt, jeez. You're always so protective over me, I'm not a child anymore.

"You're younger than me, I have to, as the oldest, it's my job."

"I'm only a year younger than you! Kasuka's younger than both of us and I don't see you protecting his ass all the time."

"That's because he has bodyguards to protect his ass all the time. You don't."

"Whatever." You said, not wanting to argue about it anymore.

     You both walked to the apartment complex that you both live in, because 'coincidentally', Shizuo bought an apartment there too. Somehow, it was also a 'coincidence' that he bought an apartment that was next door to yours. He followed you to your door and made sure you made it inside safely. "Jesus, Shizuo, you literally live right next door, you don't have to walk me to my damn door."
"Just making sure no burglars or specifically, Izaya, is in there..." He said, twitching a little while saying Izaya's name. You rolled your eyes and slammed the door shut. You're such an ass, Shizuo. You thought, going into your room to change into something comfy so you could stuff your face and watch Netflix for the rest of the day. But, unfortunately, you couldn't get undressed quite yet, because a certain info broker was in your room. "What the hell are you doing here, Izaya?"
"Oh, hello there, (y/n). Just came for a visit." He smirked, the same one that always made you melt a little on the inside. "Alright, spit it out you turd, what do you want?" You asked, acting annoyed.

"What? I can't just be here to spend some quality time with you?"

"Well sure, but you could have knocked on the door you know. Like a normal person?"

"You know very well that I try to not be a normal person, (y/n)." He smiled, walking out of your room and into your living room. "Also, Shizu-chan would probably throw me through this building if he even saw me near your door." He added.

     You laughed, it was true. "Well, I was just going to watch some Netflix and eat everything in my kitchen, so, if you want to join me, you can." You said, closing your door to change into sweatpants and one of Shizuo's giant t-shirts. "Alright, I guess I shall. I have nothing else to do anyway." You heard him through your door. You walked out, grabbed a few bags of chips and sat next to Izaya, turning on Netflix. Shizuo would absolutely hate this. You laughed at the thought and continued watching the movie that was playing while eating chips with Izaya.