Part 4 (LAST PART!!)

(A/N: Again guys, I am really sorry that this whole fanfic was poorly updated and such, but I hope you all enjoyed it, this was a requested fanfic btw, check out my deviantArt to see who it was (my DA: fanficwriter8998) so yeah. Sorry again!! ;-;)

You ran and ran. You didn't care where your legs took you, as long as you didn't have to face your brother and Izaya. You felt awful for doing this, but you couldn't choose. Why did it all have to come down to this?? I should just choose family...For all I know, Izaya probably doesn't even like me that way... You stopped running after that, and sat on a nearby bench to rest and contemplate. What should I do?
A tear fell down your cheek, soon another, then you cried and cried. You didn't care who saw you. You had to let it out. Yeah, Shizuo is a little piss ant sometimes, and you hate it when he tries to control your life, but, he is your brother, and even thinking about getting with his mortal enemy made you feel bad. But Izaya is not as much of a dick to you than he is to other people, and you honestly thought that if Shizuo would stop being a big baby about this enemy thing, maybe they could be...well not friends, that'd be weird...but acquaintances? Kinda friends? Whatever, just not enemies.
You cried some more, then stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder, then a small screen put in your face. "Are you alright, (y/n)? What's wrong?" It read. "O-oh hi, Celty...I just..I have a decision to m-make that I really d-don't want to make." You said shakily, from your crying. She sat down next to you and typed, "Do you want to talk about it? I can help you, and talking about it might help too."
You nodded and wiped your remaining tears away. "Yeah, Celty, that'd be nice. Thank you. Okay...so I kinda sorta like Izaya...and my brother-"
"WHAT? ARE YOU SURE YOU LIKE HIM?"
"Celty! Come on you said you'd help me!"
"Sorry, continue."
"And my brother now knows, and now I don't know who to choose between. Family or love...but I don't even know if Izaya likes me back, even though I confessed in front of him and stuff..."
"Well, follow what you really think is right, (y/n). And maybe, if you choose Izaya, your brother might get over the whole enemy thing."
You smiled in return. "Thanks Celty."
"No problem. I gotta go now, see you later!" She waved and you waved in return and began walking back from where you came from.

You reached Izaya's condo and knocked on the door. Your heart was pounding so loudly, that you swore that it would pound right out of your chest. The door opened to reveal Izaya. "H-hi..." You said with a small wave.
"Hey, (y/n). So you like me, huh?"
You blushed. "Hey, it's alright, (y/n). Come in, I gotta talk to you."
"O-okay.." You said, still blushing. You walked inside and sat on the couch with him. "(Y/n), you wanna know why I would always capture you and take you away from your brother all the time?"
"U-um, sure, I guess?"
"Well, for one thing I really liked to make your brother mad sometimes, but for the most part, it was to take you away from him and spend some time with you."
"What?"
"I like you too (y/n). Why do you think I like to call you my favorite human? It's because I like you." You could now see a small blush on his face. You took this opportunity to hug him...well more like tackle him, but in a lovingly way. He laughed and hugged you back.
Then, the door slammed open. "IIIIZAAAYYAAA! WHERE IS MY SIS-What the hell is going on here?"
"Oh, hi Shizuo, we were just confessing to each other." Izaya replied.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!"
"NO! SHIZUO! Please! Just get over this petty enemies thing, please! It's not my fault that I like him, and vice versa, and it's not your job to interfere with that! Why can't you just open your damn eyes and see that this all doesn't matter anymore?! Why can't you see it doesn't matter?!" You yelled, and you started crying again.
"Shit..." Izaya mumbled under his breath as he took you into his arms again. "God dammit, Izaya-" Shizuo began. "NO! DON'T YOU DARE SHIZUO. I'M TIRED OF IT!" You screamed.
"But he's my enem-"
"NO HES NOT, JUST LEARN TO FUCKING COEXIST IN THIS DAMN WORLD ALREADY!"
"..."
"BOTH OF YOU, SAY SORRY AND SHAKE HANDS, NOW!" You stood up and pushed Izaya near Shizuo. "WHAT? No!!" Shizuo complained. "NOW! You need to get over this shit!"
He sighed in defeat as he faced Izaya. "I'm only doing this for (y/n), but listen here, you flea, if you hurt her in any kind of way, you're dead, you hear me? Sorry for all this shit over the years." Shizuo said, sticking his hand out reluctantly.
"I am also sorry for the evil things I've done over the years. I swear to not hurt her." Then they both shook hands. You honestly thought this was the funniest shit in the world, so you quickly snapped a picture of it and held in your laughter. "Thank you! Jesus, was it that hard?" You said, hugging Shizuo, then attaching yourself to Izaya. "Whatever, if he gives you any-" Shizuo began. "Yes I know! If he gives me any shit, you'll be the first one to call, I get it. Now go home!" You said, watching him leave.
"So you like me too, huh?" You smirked at Izaya. He laughed and kissed you. You blushed and snuggled your face into his chest. "Wanna go to my room for a bit?" He asked. You smirked and nodded your head.

If Shizuo was listening, he would be horrified to hear the noises coming from that room that day.

Sadly, he did hear them.

And he almost punched through the wall to break you two up, only to remember that he can't always be there for his sister.

No matter how hard he tried.

(A/N: OKAY AGAIN I'M SORRY AND I'M ALSO SORRY THAT THE ENDING REALLY WASN'T THAT GREAT, BUT I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO END IT, SO YEAH. My next fanfics I'll be working on are my CreepypastaxReader and soon a Edward Elric x Deaf!Reader (which was requested on my deviantArt) so yeah! Thanks again!!)