Part 3

(Shizuo's POV)

IZAYA IS DEAD. THE SECOND I SEE HIM, THIS VENDING MACHINE IS GOING TO BE THROWN SO HARD THROUGH HIS FACE, THAT HIS HEAD WON'T BE THERE ANYMORE. THAT BASTARD. I angrily thought/muttered to myself as I sprinted my way to that little flea's house with a vending machine in my arms. I ran up the stairs to his apartment and bashed through the door. I saw him at his desk and immediately threw the machine at him. He avoided the machine and pulled his switchblade out.

"Oh, Shizu-chan. You might want to be a little more quiet, your sister's sleeping." He said, giving that shit-eating smirk of his. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I yelled. A few moments after, I saw (y/n) open a door, yawning. "What's going on?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT IZAYA, (Y/N)? YOU STAY AWAY FROM HI-"

"Shizu-chan it was my fault. Attack me if you will, isn't that what you came for?" Izaya interrupted me.

"Shut up, flea." I grabbed the couch and threw it at him, hitting him, so he was stuck under it on the floor.

"SHIZUO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" (Y/n) screamed. "Wha?" I was confused. Did she care about this bastard? Hell no. Not happening. She will NOT be doing this. I saw her run towards the couch I threw and helped the fleabag out from under the couch. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU (Y/N)? I THOUGHT FORBIDDEN YOU FROM EVEN TALKING TO THIS BASTARD!"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING CONTROL ME! WE ARE BOTH FUCKING ADULTS, I HAVE MY OWN LIFE THAT YOUR OVERPROTECTIVE ASS HAS TO BUDGE INTO! YOU NEED TO GET OVER THIS PETTY FIGHTING SHIT WITH IZAYA RIGHT NOW!"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE? IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!"

"HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT MY BUSINESS?! I ALWAYS END UP BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME!"

I stood there shocked. God dammit I'm so stupid, how did I never notice that...

(3rd Person POV):

You helped Izaya up, and walked him to his chair at his desk, while Shizuo stood there in disbelief. Izaya smirked towards Shizuo, making him pissed off once again. Shizuo stormed towards him, about to throw a punch when you stepped in between them. "Build a fucking bridge and get over it, Shizuo." You growled. "Why do you even care for this flea, (y/n)?! All he's ever done for you is kidnap you to piss me off!"

"Because! You need to stop being such an ass-bag all the time!"

"Are you in love with him or something?!"

"..." You started to blush.

"You gotta be kidding me."

Izaya was also shocked. He liked you too, so he was amazed that you would even think that he was cute or something. Shizuo started to pace back and forth muttering things like 'this can't be happening...my own family likes my enemy...what the hell, why?' You decided to take this opportunity to run. You rushed your way out of there, as fast as your legs would take you.

"(Y/N)! WAIT!" You heard both Izaya and Shizuo yell.

You kept running. You just HAD to.

Run away from choosing. Between family or love.

((A/N:) IM SO SORRY AGAIN FOR HAVING THIS LATE BUT I HAD FINALS. AND IM ALSO SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT, BUT IM GLAD THAT I AT LEAST PUT SOMETHING UP BECAUSE IVE BEEN FEELING PRETTY BAD ABOUT NOT POSTING ANYTHING. THANKS!!!)