Coal Eagle trailer

When I made this character, I assumed I finally made an original RWBY weapon, then my friend introduced me to BlazBlue and I was like, "...DAMN IT ALL!" Damn you Noel, damn you!(name of the BlazBlue character) Anyway, if you haven't read the description, this will be a branch off from my other fic, "Beacons Centurion". I had an idea stuck in my head and I wanted to put it down, sorry for the short first, though. These first 3 will be trailers for the team. Warning, if you don't like OC's, don't look at this because since Shade academy hasn't been shown, I'm gonna have to pull everyone from my brain(save the 2 teams in tournament). So, yeah...STORY TIME!

"Your mission is in the files sent to your scroll. The payout is five digits." A feminine voice said over a satellite phone.

"*pheeeew* Five digits for an extraction mission?" Stated a lone man in a small warehouse.

This was Coal Eagle, a mercenary from Baroque works. He was a tall teen, standing at 6'5 inches. He had a muscled build, not overly big, but incredibly toned. He had dark skin with grey eyes covered by dark sunglasses. He wore an all black t-shirt that clung to his body and leather straps that went across his chest, small daggers lined down them. He wore black cargos with armor plating and black steel toe boots. The most noticeable thing about him were the two hand cannons holstered on each leg, the handle above the knee and barrel damn near touching the ground.

"The White Fang asked for you specifically. Your target is a higher up named Adam Tauros, apparently he was left behind by his partner during a train raid. The train was completely surrounded by Atlesian Military and Police within minutes."

"A higher up? Taken by Atlesian military? Well that makes the price reasonable. Transport?"

"He's currently in an armored truck with several Atlesian Knights both in the truck and in surrounding vehicles."

"Ok. And Blue Jay, I was serious about leaving after this job."

"You know Blackwater won't like that."

"I know."

".... I wish you the best."
_______________________

There were three armored trucks driving in a line on a near empty highway. After being kept in a local jail over night, Tauros was being transported to a more secure prison.

"So you're the guy that rustled everyone's jimmies the past few months? I gotta say, wasn't expecting you to-"*crash* "What the hell?!"

The driver, who was speaking at more than to Adam Tauros, looked up to see his truck was jammed into the other.

"In broad daylight?! You got some ballsy friends! Knights! Activate!" The driver yelled out.

All of the mechanical beings lighted up as they opened the hatch on top of the truck and climbed out. The road flooded with Atlesian Knights, all arms in gun mode and scanning the area. There was a loud grunt from the truck that was at the front of the line, the driver flying out of the seat. The radio began playing a rock song at max volume.
(AC/DC- Shoot to thrill)

The Knights looked back to the first truck, the closest shifting their hands to blades. Coal hopped out of the seat, cracking his knuckles and grinning. He gave a 'come hither' motion with his hands, the Knights obliging.

The first went for a straight stab that Coal ducked under, punching  the other arm towards its exposed circuits and punching it again, making it stab itself where its throat would be, if he had one. He spun it around to take shots that the other Knights were firing before he heard beeping inside of it. He kicked it over to the shooters as it blew up when it got to them.

Two with blade hands rushed, Coal dodging them. Coal knee'd one away and shot a kick out, the knight moving it's head to dodge. Coal rested his leg on its shoulder, grabbing the handle to his hand cannon. He grinned maliciously.

"Pull it pull it, pull the trigger!" The song played in the background, Coal's grin widened. He did just what it said and blew the Knights head off. He jumped to kick the other one with blades away, grabbing his other gun and blasting it as it stumbled back from the kick. Both guns out he began showing impressive acts of marksmanship, blasting Knights left and right.

He saw a shadow beneath him and looked back at the vehicles and found a blade hand coming down at him. Coal shifted his left pistol, the back of it opening up as he attached it to his right hand cannon, turning it into one shotgun. He blasted the knight away, leaving a huge hole in its metal chest. One of the drivers just slumped his shoulders.

"Oh what the fu-"

He was knocked out by Coal smashing the butt of his gun into the man's face. He made the last driver jump under the truck when he rotated the front pistol, a barrel extending from the existing one and began unloading on Knights with a fully automatic weapon.

"It doesn't work that way!!!" The driver yelled from under the bus, clutching his head. Coal had taken out over half already and hopped off the truck. He got serious as he disconnected his rifle to pistols and shook off his sunglasses. His pale yellow eyes shrunk as black crosshairs around the pupil formed.

Knights fired off at him while he began flipping and cartwheeling to dodge. He rushed, each time a bullet came at him it was dodged, his eyes actually seeing the dust rounds down as they whizzed past. He drop kicked one and rolled, meeting a barrel from another knight. The barrel began rotating. Coal quickly shot the knight in its knee and grabbed it before it fell forward, turning it around and holding its arm to unload on the other Knights.

When the knight changed its hands to stop, Coal used its own arm to chop its other off. The music was cut off, Coal looking back to see the last driver.

"Heh heh..."

Coal ran and drop kicked him into the truck, then hopped on top of it and began shooting the rest of the Knights. He walked over to the middle truck and dropped in. Coal's com suddenly came to life, Blue Jay yelling at him.

"COAL! It's a trap! Baroque is setting you up for a backst-" He heard a click behind him.

"Your assistance is no longer needed human. Baroque requested I take care of a loose end." Adam said in a cold voice. Coal took in a deep breath, he quickly shot his right elbow upwards behind him, knocking the shotgun up before it could blast him. Adam kicked him in the face hard enough for him to bounce off the wall of the truck. Adam went for a flying knee to Coals chest, but Coal took the knee and grabbed Adam's leg, pulling him to slam him on the wall.

Coal jumped to the exit and got out, he ran into the surrounding forest, not far until a red blur appeared, bringing a crimson red blade up to slice him. Thinking quickly, he brought his armored forearms in front of his face to protect himself. The blade made it through one, leaving a gash on his arm while the sword was quickly sheathed before being brought out to slice again. Coal leaned back to dodge while also grabbing his pistols.

Adam looked up and gritted his teeth before disengaging, hopping behind a large rock. Coal combined his pistols into its assault rifle form and began unloading, destroying the rock to reveal no one.

"...Wha-"

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

A series of weapons were taken off safety, cocked and aimed. Coal looked back to see Atlas S.W.A.T. and Knights all aiming.

"Oh son of a bi-"