Hazel Tomah trailer

"Monster!"

"Demon!"

"The Grimm child! It's real!"

A young girl with light blue hair was sitting on the edge of a cliff, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her aura was unlocked and she found that her semblance allowed her to Shapeshift, but not to other humans or even animals. She could turn into a Grimm. This wasn't met with good vibes, she was chased with the intent of death, her tribe having a legend of a child who could turn into a Grimm. It was not a story that ended well.

The camera pans out, showing the girl still at the cliff crying. It passes a tree and when it gets to the other side, it reveals the girl, much older. She had caramel colored skin and cyan colored hair. Her hair was short with a long, wavy bangs over her right eye.

She wore a hazel colored sleeveless jacket with cyan outlines over a cyan long sleeve. On her lower body were slim pants that went into advanced looking cyan boots. She wore black gloves with small pads on the palms.

She looked down from the cliff, over a highway. She heard rumors of an armored transport going through which surprised her. The day before, someone broke out a White Fang higher up, though the guy who broke him out was caught. She would've thought they'd close the road for investigation.

Since Hazel ran from the tribe, she's done what she had to live comfortably, namely what she was about to do now, if her Intel was correct that is. Off in the distance she saw a single armored truck driving. She jumped off, diving down. She twirled, turning black as her arms turned into wings and her body turned into a small nevermore, a bone mask forming over her eyes with cyan markings instead of red.

She soared high over the truck before tucking her wings and nose diving. She expanded her wings before she impacted and gracefully landed, turning back. She picked the lock to the top hatch and slipped in.

Encased in glass was a diamond chunk half the size of a basketball. She carefully cut the side of the glass and took the diamond, reaching in her pocket and put in her signature. A couple of hazelnuts.
________________________

Hazel was lazily flipping through channels in her cozy apartment on the west side of Vale. She put away the money in a secret account*cough*a safe buried somewhere*cough* and took what she needed off selling the diamond. Everything was tranquil as a-

*CRASH*

Something was thrown through the window. Hazel jumped from her seat and went to check it out. From what she could see, it looked like a bric- was it beeping?!

"CRAP!" Hazel yelled as she ran into her bathroom and dove into her tub. There was an explosion, not big enough to destroy the entire apartment, but enough to clear the living room. She got back out and heard the shuffling of footsteps outside. She ran to her room and jumped into her cyan boots and grabbed her gloves before opening her window to the fire escape.

*BANG*

Hazel looked back to her front door and saw multiple men in suits, but the accessories weren't red. Traveling around thieving got her knowledge and these men weren't Juniors.

"Shit, is that the Mafia?!" She cursed as she jumped out, grabbing and sliding down the fire escape. She ran out of the alley-

*series of clicks*

And was met with twenty men. All were in suits without the jackets, six with assault rifles, six with hatchets and the last eight with swords. Hazel raised her arms in defeat, two of the rifleman closing in to zip tie her.