Cassidy Combustion and Lapis Coballero trailer

"Hey there, what can I get ya?" The bartender at 'Ashes to Dust' asked a young lady.

"Just give me something that hits hard." The girl said as she covered her face in her hands. She moved her hands, pushing her brown hair and bunny ears back. Bunny ears? Yes, she was a rabbit Faunus and her Faunus trait were her ears. She sat up and took a deep breath....before slamming her face into the counter and keeping it there.

"Argument with your boyfriend?" The Bartender asked as he put her drink down and began shining a glass.

"Somfing ike tat." She muffled as she kept her face on the counter. She lifted herself off and lifted the glass up, downing the drink in a mere two seconds.

The girl had a narrow face with deep brown eyes. She wore a white crop top with a tanned unzipped winter jacket, fur lining the hood. She had khaki cargos that went into tan ugg boots.

"Y'know that drink is to be sipped. Kinda the reason for the big glass." The bartender said.

"Y'kno, anyfun tel u ya wory ta muc-mu-mu....a lot?" The girl asked.

"And that's the reason it's to be sipped." The bartender said, shaking his head.

"Hahahaha, please Lance, this is obviously a woman who knows what she wants in life." Another teen said, walking forward. He took a seat next to the young woman. "I believe she'd like another, on me."

"I think she's had her limit."

"And I think my father's off today. Should I give him a call?"

The bartender grit his teeth as he made 2 tall glasses and slid it their way.

"Thank you Lance." He turned to the girl. "The names James. James White, maybe you've heard of me?"

"Nerp." The girl spoke. James frowned for a millisecond, before returning to his smile. He pulled out his wallet, dropping it as he pulled lien from it, the wallet landing on the girls other side.

"Whoops, a bit slippery. Can you hand me that please Ms..."

"Lapis! Lapis Caballero ans shur I cans!" Lapis said as she turned to pick up the wallet. While she was turned, James dropped a pill into her drink, it fizzing as Lapis came back. "Heresh ya go. Tanks for ta drink!"

"Hm, no thanks needed. To friendship." James said as he raised his drink. Lapis raised hers as well, downing it again.

James grinned at the success of his plan. Give it about half an hour and-

"Uhhh, tha tink wash howwible!" BLLLAAARRRGGGH!" Lapis said as she continued to...throw up all over James.

"GAH! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Ahhhh, good thing I can do that. All of it's outta my system." Lapis said with a closed eye smile and patting her stomach.

"You threw up on me!"

"Oh did I? I'm sorry, lemme wash it off." Lapis said as she grabbed James's drink and poured it on him.

"What's your problem?!" He yelled.

"Oh, so you don't like when a liquid is on you, drugged or not?" Lapis replied with a smile. That smile never left her face as she palmed him in the chest and off his stool.

Lance, the bartender, looked up at the current events and sighed, pressing a button. All the glasses were removed as the shelves behind him were covered with plexiglass. Many destructible items around the club were either covered or pulled into the floor or walls as he walked to the room behind the bar and left a 'do not disturb' plaque on the door.