Chapter 12

Emma pov...

I wake up early again and feeling sick. I have been feeling sick for the last few days. The last time I felt sick like this was when I was pregnant with Henry. Wait could I be.
I know that I have a chance of being pregnant from last week that morning. I take a test and like I thought I am pregnant. I know I can't kill this baby but what to I say seeing I am have to keep what happened with Hook a secret.
I know that Regina would notice something was up with me so I get up and run to the forest again when I come to a house I had never seen before. I open the door and see that it is set up for me as it has everything I like and photos of all the people I love and care about. I don't know how the house is here but I am glad it is as I can hide away from everyone.

It's been a few days since I have been in the house and no one knows I am here. It's when I start to think again the depression hits and I can't feel anything anymore. I know at this moment I am going to go back into my bad habit from when I was a teenager. I pick up a blade and cut my wrist. I know the way to cut so it isn't dangerous for me but I can feel the pain again.
I cut both wrists five time before stopping and cleaning up. I have a shower and cover up the cuts.
I think I should go back home soon but I know that I won't be able to face it so I change me mind and stay in this house and decide that I will be staying for a while.

Henry pov...

I get up and no one is up. I hear mom(Regina) getting ready in her room so I check on mom(Emma) and she isn't in the room. I check the house and can't find her anywhere. I call her phone but that is still I'm her room. I wait in the kitchen for mom(Regina) to come out she asks "where's Em"
I shrug and say "she wasn't home when I got up, I don't know where she is"
I look at mom and she gets a bowl of water and waves her hand over it, she says "this should show us where Em is"
After a few minutes she says "it's not working, she must be doing something to not be found"
I ask "could she have gone back to how she was on that day"
She shakes her head and says "Emma and I are connected so if she dies I die too"
I ask "why?"
She says "I knew that Emma cares so much about you that if she was to die she would want me here for you so I connected us so that she wouldn't try to die"
I hug her and say "thanks"