Chapter 10 : I'll fight for you

_______________________________________________

Before starting this chapter, I wanted to apologize for not posting in a long time. I'm French and I live in Paris. With the recent events I couldn't think straight and it was hard to go back to normal. I thought I was doing fine until my friend told me last week that she still had no informations about a friend of hers. So I tried my best to help her find informations by asking people, going on the Internet, etc. A few days later, she got the bad news. Her name was Lola and she was apart of the last 20 victims that weren't identified. I stayed there for my friend, trying to look strong for her. Truth is it really affected me too, fuck she was only 17. I got really mad for a moment but then I told myself 'no, that's what they want. Don't give them what they want'. So here I am, back here, doing what I love : write. Thank you for your attention and again, I'm really sorry.

_______________________________________________

Stevie stood there, confused. She was feeling so bad and sad. What if he was right ? What if he knew exactly how to win Ally back since he knew her way longer than she did ? Tears started falling on her cheeks and she started running toward her house. She hardly could breathe, like she was suffocating. Stevie couldn't think for one second that she could loose her. At that moment, she stopped, not far away from her house. She had just realised how deeply in love she was. That made her cry even harder because she couldn't loose her. She walked to her house and opened her door. She threw her shoes across the room, took off her clothes to put on her pyjama and went straight to bed. Her cell rang because of a notification but she wasn't in the mood, Facebook could wait. She took her pillow and put it on her head to wipe her tears. Her mind had changed : no matter what Steven had said earlier, she was determined. She wasn't going to let him steal her away from her that easily. She was going to fight for her. Those thoughts comforted her. She turned on the side and slowly fell asleep.

When she woke up, the sun was already high in the sky. The alarm clock was showing 11:07. Damn it, she had missed her first period. Stevie had decided to go back to uni because she didn't want to fail her semester. One friend of hers had sent her the past lessons cause she could understand that Stevie wanted to take care of Ally after the accident. She sent her a text saying that she was so sorry she had missed classes again. She had forgot to set her alarm. Then, she checked out her notifications. One of them was from Ally, she was saying thank you, again and she hoped she would see her soon. Stevie smiled but she decided to go to college first and then she would go to her house. Her studies were important too. Stevie prepared herself, put her laptop on her bag and left the house.

Ally's point of view

Ally was checking her leg when she heard someone knock on her door. It was the afternoon. She managed to get up and went to the door, smiling. Sadly, when she opened it, the person she expected wasn't there : it was Steven. Her smile dropped. 

Steven - "What ? Say you don't want to see me !"

Ally - "Uh no ! No sorry it's not that"

Steven - "Were you waiting for someone else ?" He asked, curious.

Ally - "Yes actually, but I'm glad you're here, don't get me wrong... Want to come in ?"

Steven - "Well if you're waiting for someone I could just ..." he pointed the street with his thumb.

Ally - "Don't be an idiot ! Come in"

Steven smiled, satisfied. What a comedian... 

They both entered the house and sat on the couch.

Steven - "So who's this person you're waiting for ?"

Ally - "Oh, I'm fine too, thanks for asking !"

Steven - "Oh, sorry... It's just that I always get a bit possessive with you"

Ally - "Steven... We're not together anymore.." But still, she was blushing. But that didn't mean anything, she was an easy blusher anyway. She couldn't deal with compliments.

Steven - "I know, but don't you still have feelings for me ? After all we went through ?"

Ally - "I don't know Steven"

In the mean time, Stevie was heading to Ally's house. She was happy that Ally made the first move. 

Back in Ally's house

Steven - "I see... Then I'm just going to let you think, I don't want to force you into anything. I'm still disappointed anyway.." he said, standing up and walking to the door. He opened it but then Ally stood up.

Ally - "Steven wait !" She rushed at him as fast as she could.

Steven stopped and put his head up. Then, he saw Stevie, certainly coming toward the house. She didn't see him yet so he quickly turned back and faced Ally. He was taller than her and kind of large so he was blocking Ally's view. He just needed the perfect timing now...

Steven - "What... So you're not sure you about your feelings. Well I am, I still have feelings for you so what am I supposed to do , huh ?"

Ally "Don't take this the wrong way ... I..."

Steven moves slightly to the side so Stevie could perfectly see as she was getting closer. He put her hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Ally was so surprised that she couldn't move but in Stevie's point of view, it looked like she wasn't ending it so she apparently was liking it. Steven ended it before Ally could react, leaving her even more speechless. Then she saw Stevie.

Ally - "That's not..."

Stevie - "Yeah, right ! Maybe I'm just hallucinating then !"

Steven - "You're coming too late honey" he said with a huge smile

Ally - "Shut up Steven !"

Steven - "What ? I'm just telling the truth !"

Steven was way too good at this twisted game, Stevie was hurt and turned back. She wanted to get out of here as fast as she could.

Ally watched her go, not knowing what to say and seeing her like this really made her feel bad. Then was Steven, smiling and proud of what he did.

______________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter anyway !! Let me know what you think and have a nice day !

A la prochaine