자유

I am tired of running. I don't have much time left. My heart is skipping. My dear friends I will see you soon. We will laugh together again. We will be able to smile just like before. My lungs are burning, like you Yoongi disappeared in those flames. My legs are shaking like you Hoseok shook before collapsing on that bridge and accepting the dark. My stare is blank, just like your expression was JungKook before you were taken away from this world, because you faced your fate calmly. My gaze is dropping down, I'm trying to lift it, but it keeps on coming back at the ground as if it got stuck in the circle like you NamJoon, as it finally fed up you and you left.

I will stop running soon and my body will drown into enternal sleep. It will hide in the water of shadows just like you Jimin, the one who gave strength, even then you were lacking yourself.
Soon I will taste freedom. Soon I will join you. Soon I will be able to fly, instead of running, just like I always wished to do. Tell me Taehyung, how does it feel? To finally spread your wings and let the wind brush on your skin as you fly even if just for the glimpse of the second. As you fly like a butterfly, just like you, our smile, did.
We will be smiling very soon again. It's coming quickly.

I don't even have to run anymore, because it's coming at me itself. I don't have to run, because I kept my promisse and I will finally be free just like you all.

Tell me does the freedom really tastes sweeter than life?
- Jin.