Chapter 58

I walked to the park and saw Ponybody standing under a tree smoking. He looked like he was looking for someone. Once his eyes landed on me he smiled and put out the cigarette. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey Pony." I said

"Hey Hannah. Thanks for doing this."Pony said. 

"That's what friends are for." I said letting go of him. I looked around and couldn't find his girlfriend anywhere. "Where's Anastasia?" I asked

"I'm not sure. She should be here by now." He said but didn't act worried at all. He looked past my head and all the sudden smashed his lips against mine. 

I knew Anastasia was behind me, so I kissed Pony back. I wrapped my arms around him neck and Pony pulled me closer to him. He smiled through the kiss. I wanted to stop kissing Pony, but I knew if I did Anastasia would find out we weren't dating, and I needed to help Pony. 

He is my friend. I just hope after this Pony can forget about me once and for all. I love Pony, but as a brother. He needed to find someone who will love him, like I love Johnny. Then he would be happy, and so would I. 

"Hannah?" I heard. I pulled away and saw Johnny standing behind me. 

"Johnny? Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked looking back at Pony. 

"You cheated on me." Johnny said. It looked like he wanted to cry. 

"It's not what it looks like. I swear to god. It's not. I wasn't kissing him Johnny." I said trying to defend myself. 

"Really? I just saw you kiss him a few seconds ago. I thought you were over him. I thought you wanted nothing to do with him anymore."

"He asked me to kiss him." 

"So you went along with it knowing that you'd be cheating on me?"

"No. Pony wanted to break up with his girlfriend, and asked me to help him. Do you think I wanted to do this? I was doing this for us."

"For us? For what? To break up? If you weren't into me anymore you could have just told me straight in the face, instead of having me walk in and see you two kissing. I can't believe you Hannah. I thought you were different."

"I am different. I swear." I went up to Johnny and put my hands on his cheeks. "I'm still the same girl you fell involve with." I said. 

"The girl I fell involve with, wouldn't cheat on me. The girl I fell involve with wouldn't kiss her ex-boyfriend. The girl I fell in love with would have told me what was happening, and The girl I fell involve with wouldn't keep this behind my back. You aren't the girl I fell in love with. You're someone else."

"Johnny. Don't say that. Pony made me."

"No he didn't. Pony asked you to do something. It was you're choice to help him, and it was you're choice to cheat on me."

"I didn't cheat on you. I have no feelings for Pony anymore." I said

"Sure seems like it. You were sucking each others faces a while ago."

"I still love you." I said tears running down my face. Johnny wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry baby girl. I still love you to-"

"Then why are you doing this?Why are you breaking up with me if you still love me."

"Listen to me." I looked down at the ground. Johnny grabbed my chin and made me look at him in the face. "We had a great time together, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I loved you so much, and it broke my heart when you got kidnapped. I loved the first time we kissed. The memories we made together. Everything. I love you Hannah, and I know you love me, but I know for sure you still have feelings for Pony. Or you wouldn't have kissed him." He kissed my forehead. His lips stayed there for ten seconds and then let go. "Tell me when you made you're decision. You know where to find me."

Johnny started to walk away. "Johnny please." I said softly. I walked as he walked away from him. 

"Hannah?" Pony asked. "I know this isn't the right time, but can I say something?" He asked

I turned around and looked at him. "What?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"I want to let you know, that Anastasia isn't really my girlfriend. She's just someone who I paid to be my girlfriend to get you back." My jaw dropped. 

"I can't believe you." I yelled. 

"I did it for a good reason. I wanted you back Hannah. I still love you, and I love you still have feelings for me. You already yell at me to get over you so that you can get over me. Trust me Hannah I know you still have feelings for me. They might not be clear feelings, but I know you still care about me."

"Fuck you Ponyboy. You think I still have feelings? They're way gone by now. You just let one of the most important people w-walk out of my life, and your here telling me I still have feelings for you?" I started losing breath. My head felt dizzy. 

"Hannah? Are you okay?" 

That was the last thing I remember. The next I remember was waking up in a hospital. I looked to my side and saw  person who looked somewhat like me, but he didn't seem familiar.

"Hey Hannah who you feeling." He asked asked

"Get away from me I don't know you." I yelled

"Hannah. Calm down i'm Dr. Harvey. I'm here to help you."

"Where am I?" I asked sitting up

"You in the hospital. Do you remember anything that happened?"

"Kinda. But w-who's he?" I asked pointing to the person next to me. 

"That's your brother Dallas Winston. Do you remember him?"

All the sudden I knew where I was. This was a few months after I got kidnapped by the Socs. This is when I couldn't remember anything. I started breathing heavily. This couldn't have been all a dream. Oh my god. Dally went out of the room to get the gang. 

"Hannah are you okay?" The doctor said.

"I remember." I said. "Everything." 

"You do?" He asked writing down something on his clip board. 

"I don't want to."

"What do you mean you don't want to?" The doctor asked sitting down next to me. 

"I know everything that's gonna happen, and I don't want it to happen. I wanna change my future."

"It was a dream honey. You must have been dreaming. Just rest."

"No!!! I remember...everything."

"Well this is good news. I'll tell your brother."

"NO!!! You can't tell him. If i'm gonna change my future then nobody can find out. I mean no body. I'm making a better life for myself. Please don't ruin. I know what i'm doing. Please doctor. Don't tell." I begged. 

All the sudden the gang came in through the doors. 

"Hey." They all said

I jumped they were kinda loud. "Hannah. Do you remember any of these guys?" Dally asked

"N-No. Am I supposed to remember?" I asked pretending that I never got my memory back. 

"Don't worry. Hopefully you remember us." Pony said. I wanted to roll my eyes. I knew what he was planning. 

I jumped. "Hannah. This is Ponyboy, Johnny, Two-Bit, Steve, Soda, Darry, and i'm Dally your older brother."

"Um so are you all my brothers?" 

"No. Only Dally's your brother. Were your friends." Soda said

"Oh."

"Hannah. It looks like your good enough to go home. So just get dressed and you'll go home with your brother." The doctor said. I smiled at him, and when no body was looking I mouthed 'Thank You'. He just nodded his head. 

"Ok."

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. This was the time, not make sure nothing happens. To make my life better. To make sure Pony doesn't get in-between Johnny and I. No matter what anybody said. I loved Johnny and nobody was gonna come in between us.