Chapter 50

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I swear if I ever don't ever update I want you guys to tell me. I forgot about this book. I've been working really hard on school just to get a Walking Dead sweater. But my step dad said if I didn't get him his mineral water in five minutes at the store that he wouldn't get it for me. And I couldn't find it so now i'm not getting my Walking Dead sweater. I've worked that hard for nothing. When I work with a group and there not doing something right I take over just to get a good grade. I could care less about my grades but nooo.... Right at the last minute my step dad says that he's not getting me it. People these days. We'll I know you guys don't care about my personal life so here's the chapter. Until next time.............

BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

(Hannah's P.O.V)

It's been a few days since I've met Dustin. He's a great guy he's cute. But I've already got a guy. So today was the day I was going to tell Dustin that I'm not interested in him, but I need to do it nicely. Dustin and I were meeting in the park. Johnny didn't want me to go.

"Johnny I gotta go meet Dustin in the park." I said

"No you don't, just ditch him and he'll get the message that you don't like him." he said

"Johnny. I'm not that mean. Come on. Do you want me to keep hang out with him, and him get the wrong message that I like him? And then him kiss me?"

"No."

"Then. I gotta tell him that I don't like him."

"Fine you got 10 minutes."

"JOHNNY!!!" I yelled

"Fine. Just meet me in the lot when you're done."

"Will do. I'll see you in a little bit." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you...." he said

"I love you too."

He held my hands and kissed my cheek, and then I walked away while letting go of his hands. I had about five minutes until I needed to meet up with Dustin. So I went to the DX and bought some cokes. Gave Soda the money for it and ran to the park. I saw Dustin sitting on a park bench looking at his feet.

I walked up behind him and he didn't see me. So I wrapped my arms around him and he jumped. I giggled. Then he noticed that it was only me. "Goodness Hannah you gave me a heart attack."

"Calm down Dustin. I only hugged you. It's not like I tackler you to the ground." I said

"True, and Dal says that you tackle people down really hard. So remind me not to get in your way. I don't wanna get hurt my my girlfriend." he said

Ok that hurt. He used the word girlfriend in a sentence. We aren't dating so why in the world would he use it in a sentence. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart. "Um... Dustin were not dating." I said

"Yeah we are. Dal says that I just had to meet you and that we'd be dating."

Remind me to kill Dal in his sleep. We'll I shouldn't cause he doesn't know about me and Johnny. "Well Dustin there's something I gotta tell you."

"Sure you can tell me anything."

"Well Dustin... I don't like you. We'll I like you just not in that way."

"You dont?" I shook my head. "Thank god." he said

"You're happy about that?"

"Of course I am. I like you to but not in that way. Just as in a best friend way. Dal paid me to go out with you. He said that if I don't he would beat me up. So I got scared. Cause everyone's afraid of Dallas Winston. So of course I said yes."

"But why.... Nevermind you already told me. So are we just friends?"

"No.....We're best friends."

"Ok then best friend. So Dustin the reason I don't like you is because I already have a boyfriend. But Dal doesn't know that. He thinks that I'm single so he tried to set me up with you."

"We'll guess what if no one else knows about you and your boyfriend then I'm not going to tell, but I have one thing. We're still going to go out, because then Dal's not going to pay me, and my parents think that I have a good girlfriend who had good grades and all that shit. AKA you. So the thing is I already have a girlfriend so you'll need to help me too. So I can pick you up to go on a 'date.' When you're really going on a date with your boyfriend and I'm going on a date with my girlfriend. Deal?"

"Uh.... I don't get it."

"Ok so when we say were going on a date with each other were really not. You go on a date with your boyfriend and I go on a date with my girlfriend."

"Oh so like we say were going on a date but then we switch?" I asked

"Yep, but we'd have to go on a date at the same place so no one else knows we're with another person ok?"

"Ok. Deal. Damn your smart Dustin."

"Thanks I try." he said

I hug him and he hugs me back when I hear someone yelling at me. "What the heck? Hannah I thought you were going to tell him that you didn't like him? But I guess not. Listen here buddy I don't like you being this close to my girlfriend. So back off would ya?" I heard Johnny yell

"Johnny. Johnny. Johnny. Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down. I did tell him that I didn't like him. I told him that I was dating you. So just calm down ok?"

"You sure you told him?"

"Yes. She told me she has a boyfriend, but were still going to go out." he said

"WHAT???" Johnny yelled

"Johnny let me explain. If you and me ever want to go on a date together then Dustin will pick me up and drop me off. But I'll go on the date with you. Got it?"

"I think so. So he picks you up. I go on the date with you and he drops you off?"

"Yep." I said

"Damn your smart Hannah."

"We'll Dustin thought of it."

"We'll your smart Dustin."

"Thanks."