Chapter 2

The Galaxy is the biggest thing Yvonne had ever seen and ever made. It could hold anything and everything she made. The Galaxy is part of the Universe which is huge. It Can hold everything. The Universe holds millions of Galaxies. In the Galaxies are stars, dust, commits, meteors, and planets.

  Now that she has all this space Yvonne is lonely.

  "Such a beautiful thing should be shared. Maybe I can create something to share it with me." She thought one day.

  She dreamt for days of of what type of living beings would be best fit to share this Universe with her. She experimented and experimented, finally Yvonne thought she had found the right thing. She called them dinosaurs.

    Dinosaurs lived on a planet called Earth. Earth was created by the Big Bang. Dinosaurs were these great things with many variations. Some are big, some were small and others are in between. Her favorite kind was the Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus).

  Some dinosaurs were carnivores (meat eaters), some were herbivores (plant eaters), and the rest were omnivores ( meat and plant eaters). Yvonne favored the omnis. She enjoyed watching how they lived. The way they interacted was fascinating to her. She never knew that she could love and enjoy something as much as she did these dinos.

  She even had a pet dinosaur his name was Roger. He was a mix of a little bit of everything she had made him herself specially for her. He follows her everywhere. They are never apart.