Drew.

Hey guys! I have another new book that I am currently writing called "Doorways" that I am so excited to be making! It has a sweet love story and has an even sweeter playlist! I really hope you give it a read and yes I am shamelessly advertising my own books because why not. If you are new to the book Drew I hope you enjoy it. This was the first book I properly finished so it may be a little bit wacky but writing is a learning process. Thank you all for even clicking on this book, I couldn't be more grateful. Now to the story!

-------------

Some say that my Father is an extremely successful businessman, who could sell anything with the click of his fingers and could easily be one of the most powerful men in the business world. But only a few know what he is really like. My mum is what people call a trophy wife and father only lets her out for special appearances; only then is she allowed to go out. Ellie, my little sister, is my favourite person in the entire world at the ripe age of 3 she has successfully managed to claim that title, which is an achievement. It's most likely because she's the only one in this I truly care for. I know if anyone could see my thoughts at this moment, I'd probably sound like a completely snobby bitch. But they wouldn't know the half of what my life is like or who I am. 

It's no secret that parents don't tend to get along after the death of a child, I know this because my mum and father haven't gotten along since the accident and I don't think anything could change that now. The difference is that this isn't a balanced amount of negativity from both parts of their relationship; it's just him. He's not who he used to be. If the outside world could only hear him screaming at his family every day, his cruel words, if only they could see the pain he inflicts on us when he's mad. Sometimes the purple bruises hurt less than having a father who doesn't love you.

I've accepted that life is never perfect and I am okay with that. I don't have the prettiest face or the best body. My dad hurts us and gets away with it. The only thing I have to get me through this is the fact I only this last year of school left and I can leave with my sister and mother. I will be able to move us somewhere far far away from the monster that is my father. Escape from everything. These next nine months of school are all I have to get through until I can get us away. Away from the high society, which hides the scandals that happen behind closed doors. The fake friends who use me for my status and away from him. And yet, even if I get away, nothing will change the fact that he is my father.

My school is completely stereotypical: the preppy cheerleaders, the computer geeks, the mathletes and all that bullshit. We even have our own "Bad Boy". His name, Drew Johnson. No one knows anything about him besides what is running through the rumour mill. Fighting, drinking and drugs are his favourite hobbies it seems. He doesn't care for anything but his clique and his reputation and he sure as hell can't keep it in his pants from what I've heard. But who am I to judge when I don't even know the guy. 

That's all I knew about him until the day everything changed, and by everything I mean everything.