Chapter 22

Anna's POV

I have sat at Jack's bed for hours. Every now and then he moves and I get a glimmer of hope that he will wake up. Atleast he's not dead. Several doctors have come in and none of them know exactly what's wrong.

"Anna it's time for dinner." Kristoff says wrapping me in a hug. I nod and whipe my tears. Kristoff grabs my hand and laces my fingers through his.

I push my food around the plate and barely eat a few bites. When Kristoff finally let's me go I race to Jack's room only to find the bed empty.

Jack's POV

I walk out of my room and back into the library. Cypress can't kill me, I'm immortal. Kai has neatly placed all the ingredients except one. How am I going to get to Elsa now?

I lumber to her casket. She looks so peaceful. I fall to my knees and begin to sob.

"How could I do this to you?" I cry. Through the curtain of tears I see something flash. I whipe away the tears and lean into the glass case that has Elsa.

Right next to her hand is a small vile. I gently lift the glass. And pluck the vile from the plush and look at it.

I sick in my breath, the last ingredient needed to save Elsa. Joy washes over me. I race into the library and begin to mix all of the potions components together.

Anna races in and engulfs me in a hug.

"I though I lost you!" She screeches.

"No. And you haven't lost Elsa either." I explain the potion to her and she help me finish.

We race back to Elsa and order the guards to remove the glass. I lift Elsa's lifeless body into a sitting position and pour the potion into her mouth.

Then we wait. Nothing happens. Did I do something wrong?

Elsa takes a gasping breath. She gulps in air and I sag in relief.

"ELSA!!" Anna screeches giving Elsa a big hug.

"You got my message." Elsa looks at me, tears beginning to brim her eyes.

"I did!" I pull her into a kiss.

"Elsa I have a very important question for you." I ask jumping off the platform. Elsa swings her legs over and looks at me puzzled.

"I never want to loose you again. Gosh I don't know what I would have done without you. Elsa Queen of Arendelle will you marry me?" I get down on one knee and make a snow ring. Elsa puts her hand to her mouth and vigorously nods.

"Yes, yes! I love you Jack." She squeals.

"I love you too." I pull her in for another kiss.