Epilogue

Jack's POV

I hold her cold hands in mine as the preacher speaks. She stares up at me smiling. This is it, this is the woman I get to spend the rest of my life with. 

"I do." Elsa giggles.

The preacher turns to me and does his speech.

"I do." I smile and squeeze Elsa's hand.

"Then by the power vested in me I introduce King Jack and Queen Elsa of Arendelle. You may kiss the bride." 

The preacher announces. I lean down and gently press my lips onto Elsa's. She smiles and kisses back. We pull apart and the room erupts into cheers. I take Elsa's hand and walk her down the aisle and out of the small church. People begin to pour out after us. 

Elsa's POV

Jack and I step out of the church into the mid-day sun. Anna rushes up to me and hugs me tightly, I return the gesture.

"I'm so happy for you!" She squeals.

"Thank you for everything Anna I couldn't have asked for a better sister." 

I feel a tug on my dress and I turn around. Olaf stands there his arms wide open. I pick him up and give him a big hug.

"I love you Elsa." He says.

"I love you too Olaf." I reply and set him down. He waves at me and waddles off to play with the kids.

"We did it." Jack whispers in my ear. I giggle and look up at him.

"My Queen!" I hear Kai say, I turn and search for him in the large mass of people. He emerges and I run up to him and engulf him in a hug. 

"Thank you. For every year you are amazing and I don't know what I would do without you." I say.

"Oh my dear of course. Serving for you has been a pleasure. I'll let you get back to your events. Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes." I nod and walk back to Jack.

"Well this is our new forever." I look up at him.

"Yeah I guess it is." He leans down and softly kisses me.

So that's it. I want to thank all of you who stuck around with this story. You guys are amazing. I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! Love you all!! ~Starflower12359