Chapter 16: It's you again

CHAPTER 16: It's you again

[Niall's POV]

"Niall..." She whispered. I rubbed her back with circles as she started to calm down.

"It's okay my Princess. Calm down." I tell her convincingly. Slowly she clams down but still had sobs. 

"It was horrible.." She says as she sinks her head on my chest. What was horrible?

"Why? What happened?.." I ask softly not wanting to pressure her.

"The guy..." She says then continued. "I didn't know what to do.." I put my hands on her cheek looking into those brown iris of hers. A piece of her falls to her face. I put it on the back of her ear as she plasters a smile.

"He told me to go with him, but I refused causing him to grab my arm. I tried escaping from his grip which caused this bruises" She says as she looks at her arm with bruises. Then continued. " He was trying to kiss me, but I slap him. He did a payback with a punch on my face..." She says as she leaves me making her way to the loo to check herself on the mirror.

I followed her as I watch her touch every bruise on her face and arm.

"You're still the most gorgeous woman for me and for my heart." I tell her as I put my arms around her waist. She turns as she puts her arms around my neck. We stare at each other then felt our lips on each others.

One passionate kiss was all I need, and I also think, all she needs. Her lips, so kissable, like always. I've always wanted to kiss her lips starting from when I first saw her. And now, here I am smooching with her.

We pulled away as we both gave each other a smile. We both headed to my mum who I assume is at the dining table.

"Mum, she's okay now.." I tell my mum as she gives Jade a hug. Jade hugs back then smiles at my mum.

"How are you feeling..?" My mom questions her and gives Jade a smile/.

"I'm feeling better.." Jade replies with a smile. Jade told everything to my mum. After all the explainings, me and Jade went back to my room.

I also explained to her everything about what happened when she left. It's good Jade knows that I don't want with the woma flirting with me. It's good too that she believes and trust in me.

"You what?.." I tell her. She said she sasw Ms. Moore by the loo?

"Yeah, it's Ms. Moore. I saw her by the loo a while ago. She told me she met this guy who saved her life. That's why she was eating at Nandos." She replies. Woah, she recovered fast.

"Oh... nice to see her happy again." I say as I look out he window. It started raining hard again. I know Jade would be frightened because there were lightnings and thunders.

She heard the thunder and immediately came near me. Aw... how cute is she?

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." i whisper to her as we both hugged while looking out the window.

---------------------

"Well, goodnight my Princess!" I tell her as I put her blanket on,.kissed her forehead then hugged her. "Are you sure you're okay here?" I asked again. She is sleeping alone here at the guess room.

"Yepp! I am.." She says popping the 'P'. I approached the door then twisted the knob. I took the last glance at her then gave her a flying kiss. She caught it then put it on her heart. I smiled then left.

[Jade's POV]

Well, okay. I lied. I wanted to be with Niall. To feel his hug. To feel his kiss. To feel his everything. But this is his flat, and his mum lives here, so it would be disrespectful of me to be found in his room.