Chapter 18: Truth or Dare

CHAPTER 18: Truth or Dare

[Caitlyn's POV]

One of my best nights ever! Well, duh? Who wouldn't like a date like this fantastic? I know we're dating, but we're not yet official. If he'd ask me, I'll accept gladly. But, he's not yet asking. I wonder if he's going to ask me now.

He held my hand then brought me to the exact place where we first met. He knelt down whilst getting something from his pocket. A small case then asks me a question that made my whole body paralyzed.

"Caitlyn...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as he slowly lifts the upper part of a small case, revealing a heart locket.

He picks up the heart locket then opens it exposing an individual image of us on both opposite parts of the heart locket. To tell the trtuh, I have to say, it's lovely. A girl would be lucky to have one of these and I'm one of those lucky girls to receive one.

"One word with an exclamation point at the end with a matching hug." I tell him as he gives a confuse look.

"So, is it a-"

"Yes!!! Ofcourse I'd be your girlfriend. Who wouldn't say yes to a sweet, handsome, protective, kind young man like you? I've been waiting you to ask me, because I'll definitely say yes. I though it would never happen until now." I cut him off with a big big bear hug. It's been a while since I've got a boyfriend. Starting from the incident that I've been reliving. It won't just get out of my mind about the scene that happened a long tim ago.

"Uhmm..Caitlyn, are you okay?" He asks me. I didn't notice I've been staring on the floor for a long time, until he catches my attention.

"Ohh..uhm..sorry.." I tell him giving a puppy dog face.

He cups my face with his hands then tells words touching my heart.

"You're the cutest, prettiest and kindest girl I've ever met. And nothing would change it." He tells me making me blush scarlet red. I wonder how are Jade and Niall doing.

[Niall's POV]

Sitting on the grass, I watch the reflection of the moon by the lake and it's amazing, feeling the cold breeze visiting us, observing the lights of the fireflies flying in circles, and looking at her sparkling brown eyes because of the street light is wonderful.

Other say, you'll find your true love when everything is in slow motion, if not, in fast forward. But I think it's not true.

You'll find your true love by simply love.

LOVE is when you feel butterflies in your stomach. When you see everything is in blur except for her. When you know she's the one just because your heart skipped a beat. When you'll do anything just to comfort her. When you loved her from the start not with the naked eyes, but with all your heart. When making her your center of attraction and YOUR WORLD.

I'm proud to say that my LOVE is Jade.

"Niall..." She trailed off speaking out of the blue.

"Yeah?.." I questioned her making her plaster a smile.

"What if I'll be gone in this world. What do you think will happen?" She asks me. Why would she ask a question like that.

"That wouldn't happen. And if it does, I'll always be with you by your side. Just like at the Romeo and Juliet." I tell her as she giggles at the last part.

She gives me a smile, she stands up then walks toward the lake. What is she doing next?

"Niall...come" She says as I followed her.