Chapter 11

Ameerah POV.

I woke up to a pounding headache, I toke my phone and saw I had 25missed calls from August and 15messages. I ignored them and called in sick. I just couldn't go to school and see August today I just can't. I wish I had a bestfriend with me at this time. I miss my mama. She would've told me that everything will be ok. I heard a knock on my door.

Come In! I yelled. And in come Yasmine.

Yasmine: Take care of yourself mama and don't think about u know who.

I just nodded and smile. We did our hand shake as I chuckled and she went to school with August.

I woke up and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and toke a bubble bath. After a nice 30mins in there I finally decided to come out. When I got out I sat on my bed adding lotion on my body then went to my closet choosing a green pencil dress added some makeup and curled my hair. I was going for a walk because I needed to clear my mind. I toke my phone and snap a pic of me putting it on IG and captioned " Stay Positive ". I was getting hella comments and likes. I love my supporters on IG.

I went outside and locked the door behind me and started walking. Guys were whistling but I didn't mind them. I sat on a bench and that's when I girl she look around my age.

Hi, she said without looking at me.

Hi, I said. She looked at me and smiled.

You're beautiful. She said

Why, thank u so are u.

My name is Nancy wbu? I'm Ameerah.

Nancy: Nice to meet u Ameerah, what are u doing here if I may ask?

Me: I'm just here to clear my mind

Nancy: So Am I, she said getting upset.

Me: What's wrong?

Nancy: Its noticeable?

I just nodded.

She sighed and starts talking. Well I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and everything was perfect till he went out one night to the club with his friend then he cheated on me.

Me: Well, your story is almost like mines but it was yesterday, my boyfriend went to the studio and his lil manager gave him head. I said getting angry.

Nancy: Oh damn.

Nancy and I started to talk, laugh and enjoy ourselves till it was 10pm.

Oh Shit. I forgot my sis id home 8hrs ago.

Me: Nancy Thank you for the moment but I gotta go. My sis is home since 2pm and I'm here! She might be locked out. I said grabbing my phone.

Nancy: WAIT! Let's exchange numbers I toke her phone and saved my number as she did the same with my phone.

She saved her name as BestFrann. As I did the same. This girl maybe can be the one. But I don't trust that easy. I kissed her cheeks and sped out. I was walking and it was dark. There were drug dealers and creepy people. I finally reached home safe thank God. But was no sign of Yasmine. I called out her name no answer. I look in her bedroom, bathroom, and my bedroom everywhere! No sign of her. I called her phone and it went to voicemail. I started panicking. That's when i remember she called me telling me that she was gonna go meet Christopher's parents. I toke a sigh of relief. But just in case I called Chris. He picked up and said that Yasmine was with her and she will be home in 30mins. I hung up the phone and toke a shower. After my shower I put on a bb-short and a bb-jersey. I went downstairs and got a big bowl of ice-cream. And that's when the doorbell ring and I yelled come in because I thought it was Yasmine, but it was August.

Me: What are u doing there? I asked rolling my eyes and sitting back down and eating my ice-cream.

August: I came to talk to u bae, I mean u didn't come to school today and I feel real bad for what I did u did not deserve it ma and I'm truly sorry.

Me: I forgive u August. But the thing is I don't know if I can trust u anymore.

He sighed trying to hold my hands but I didn't let him.

August: I know it will be hard for u to trust me back again but I'm willing to gain back that trust babe.

I looked at him in his eyes as I eat my ice-cream.

Me: I mean I don't wanna go to the studio with you EVERYTIME like u my lil baby or something I just wanna trust u but idk.

August: You know what? You'll come to the studio with me and you will interview other peoples to be my new manager.

I smiled. You fired your old one? I asked surprised.

August: Yes, after what happened I got angry and if I had to see that girl one more time in my lifetime I would kill her. Ameerah, I'm really sorry I know I say it a lot but I mean it.

Me: Alright then, I said eating my ice-cream.

Yasmine came in and mean mugged August and came straight to me.

Yas: What is he doing here?

Me: He's safe.

Yas: Oh. DECEMBER! IF U EVER I MEAN EVEERR HURT MY SISTER AGAIN JUST ONE MORE TIME! YOU WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER YEAR! YOU'LL JUST STAY DECEMBER AND NOT GET TO SEE JANUARY.

I laughed sooo hard that I cried. She never dissed someone like that! I couldn't breathe.

August just nodded his head without saying one word like he was scared of Yas.

Yas: Aight. I'll tell u about the meeting tomorrow Meerah I'm too tired.

I kissed her and she walked off doing the "I got my eyes on you" finger sign to August. I just SMH.

You look scared Aug. I said laughing.

Man she's crazy I gotta be scared. He said chuckling.

Well, welcome to the crazy family August.

-----

Ameerah with her outfit in MM.