Chapter 27

Ameerah POV

August was signing the release papers. I'm finally going home holding my baby girl in my arms. I mean she looks so much like her dad, August just ruined my baby. "August, Jah'Mayah looks too much like u I mean I carried her for 9 months and she only has my nose and eyes" I said irritated. "But she has the most important part that you forgot" .. "What's that" .. "Deez Nutssss! HA GOTTEMMM!" "WEERRKKK!!" Nancy said giving August a Hi5 .. "Really." .. "Nah ma I'm tripping, she has your beauty baby." He just made me blush. When we came out of the hospital, we saw Djrey'von. 
"Hey, Mrs.Alsina I heard u had your baby so I just came by to say congratulations and she's beautiful." .. "Oh, thank u that's sweet of u" .. "Damn, y'all related or something?" Nancy asked curious. "Bruh, what are u talking about girl, that's August's manager!" And answered laughing cause she's crazy. "Now that she says it, I mean y'all look alike. I mean REALLY LOOK ALIKE." August said. "I look at them then at Djrey'von. "Y'all tripping." .. "Uhh, Yeah, Uhh I'm gonna get going now. Uhm see u next week August" Djrey'von said nervous. "Are u okay? You don't need to feel weird cause of their questions" I said giggling." .. "No, I'm fine I just gotta go" He said speed walking. "Y'all crazy asses got problems."
We arrived home and I was excited I carefully went upstairs putting Jah'Mayah in her crib and turning on the baby monitor. I went back downstairs in the kitchen to talk with Nancy. "Girl, u need to tell me what's going on with u and Tyga." .. "We need to sit down for that shit girl" She said getting excited. OH GOD THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE. "Yeaaahh, so remember when we was planning your baby shower and what not we went outside to the patio and shit?" I nodded. "Weelll, since then he gave me his phone number so after 3 days I said why not using it then when I finally did he invited me out to chill, we started to know about each other and we have a lot of things in common" I nodded and smiled. " And then last night, I went to his house, we was watching Netflix and we chilled a while. But girl that chill was some good ass chill. I mean i rod that shit gooood, he ate the pum pum gyaalll" I burst out laughing. "Small , Meduim or Large?" I asked. "LARGE Girl mi nah ride no small nor medium things gyall" She said in a Jamaican accent. Nancy phone rung. "Hello?" .. "No I'm not busy tonight" She said smiling. So it gotta be Tyga. "Okaayy babyy, see u later" .. "GIRL! He's taking me to dinner, I gotta go look for something good to wear chile, I goneee." She said taking her purse and blowing me a kiss. I just SMH, till I heard Mayah crying. I went upstairs and toke her from her crib. "You hungry mama? You wanna eat?" I said kissing her soft cheeks. I sat down on the chair and lift up my shirt, pulling out my breast and fed her. She looks so beautiful I mean she's gonna brake lots of heart when she grows up. When she finish eating I give her a bath, I thought she was gonna cry cause some babies cry when they're taking a bath but she let me bath her and not screaming. When I finish bathing her I put lotion on her body make her smell good and put on her clothes and got her ready for bed. "Good night baby mama loves u" She smiled. I was going to my room and I heard August on the phone, I went in and he didn't even notice me there cause his back was facing me. "Why TF u calling my phone?!!" He asked angry. "Is that a threat?!!" .. "You don't know who you're fucking with bro. I can fuck u up!" He hanged up the phone and turned around and jumped. "Damn ma u don't do that" He said holding his chest like he was gonna get a heart attack. "LOL, I'm sorry but who was that on the phone?" .. "Dwayne's ass! He said that he's gonna make a move to get u and he said if it's not u it's Jah'Mayah" I instantly got scared. "Don't need to worry ma, as long as you're with August you're safe" He said kissing my forehead and leaving to Jah'Mayah's room. Couple mins pass and he came back in the room laying on the bed and wrapping his arm around me and I snuggled into him. 

3 weeks later

August POV

I dropped my album Testimony! This is is a success man, now I gotta leave in 1 week I'm leaving for 6 months I don't know how I'm gonna tell this to Ameerah but I gotta do it soon as soon as I reach home. "Now remember u leaving next week Saturday. I know u just had a child but this is about your career" Djrey'von explained. "I know man but It's gonna be hard on her and I'm gonna miss 6 months of my baby girl's life. That's too long. "Business is business man" .. He's right business is business. I sighed and ran my hands down my face. "Ard, look I'm going home aight?" "Alright then" I came out of the studio and went in my car driving back home. "Babeee!" I yelled closing the door behind me. No answer. I went in the kitchen and I didn't see her, living room same thing. I went in Jah'Mayah's room I didn't see her nor Jah'Maya. "BABEE!!" I yelled started to worry. I opened our room door and saw her playing with Jah'Mayah. I took a sigh of relief. "You're back baby" She said sitting next to Jah'Mayah. "Yeah, Babe we gotta talk." .. "What is it?" .. "My music career is a success, now my manager told me that I have to leave next week Saturday to start touring. And the worst part is I'm leaving for 6 months. She just sat there not saying anything. " Babe? " .. " Six months August? I just had a child now you're leaving for six months! You're gonna miss six months of her life? " she said crying. "Its It's baby I understand and I tried the best I could to make it shorter but I couldn't and baby u know business is business" I said holding her hands. "I guess you're right, I'm dating a famous artist right? I gotta deal with it." .. "Now I'm not gonna say that you're wrong nor right but I guess." .. "I'm gonna miss u so much Auggie" .. "Me too Babyy u can't even imagine"

1 week later

Ameerah POV

Today is the day that August is leaving for tour. He's touring with Jeremih, DJ Khaled & Nicki Minaj. We were now at the airport. "I'll try to call u everyday and FaceTime aight ma?" He said lifting my chin. I just nodded as tears rolled down my eyes. "Baby don't cry" he wipped my tears and kissed me passionately he broke the kiss by taking Jah'Mayah from me and kissing her. It was time for him to go he gave me Jah'Mayah back then we stared at each other for a while and he kissed me.

-----

I was chilling with Nancy & she was holding Jah'Mayah and playing with her fingers "Aren't u a beauty" .. "Yes u are yes u are" She said in a baby voice and Jah'Mayah started smiling and making baby noises. "So girl, I know u finna miss August had Buh damn u cannot even turn up anymore being mommy is a lot of work" .. "It is but trust me it's worth it." I said smiling. The door bell ring "You was expecting someone?" .. "Not that I know of." I said going towards the door. I open the door and it was my mama. She had blood all over and her shirt was torn and she had a black eye & bursted lip. "Oh My God!!" I said with my hand on my mouth. I carried her in hand she toke a long shower and got cleaned up then I gave her one of my clothes. I put bandage on her cuts and toke care of her bruises.
"Mama go in the guest room it's down the hall to your left and rest I'll cone and bring u some food" she nodded "Thank u BabyyGirl." I just smiled. I went down the stairs to see Nancy feeding Jah'Mayah a bottle of milk. "Who's that woman she looked beaten up" .. "That's my mom" I said in a sigh and making food for her. "Ooooh, damn u finna finally talk to her?" .. "I wanna know who did this To her first then if she don't get rude I'll try." I said putting OJ in the cup." I carried everything to her room and she was just laying down. "Here u go mom" she sat up and ate. I just sat on a chair next to her as silence fill the room. She finish eating and she looked at me and started to cry. I went on the bed and rubbed her back as she put her head on my lap. "BabyyGirl, I love u soo much and I know I haven't been showing u and I'm sorry for not being in your life like a mama is suppose to be I'm sorry for everything that I've cause in your life I know it's been long ago but I'm sorry for my ex boyfriend's behavior. I did nothing when u told me and I feel guilty I mean I don't sleep at night I'm serious. I haven't been showing emotions but baby I'm truly sorry." She said crying and I started to tear up. "I forgive u mama I love u too" .. "But who did this to u?" .. "A guy bame Dwayne." .. "HE DID THIS TO U?!!" I asked getting angry. "Yes u know him?" .. I explained her everything and so did she. Then when we changed subject I told her about August & Jah'Mayah. She was very happy and she wanted to see her. Nancy came upstairs. "Sorry for interrupting but I'm bored" she said sitting on the couch in the room. "Mama this is my Bestfriend Nancy, Nancy that's my mama" .. "Nice to meet u" .. "Same here mama" .. Nancy gave Jah'Mayah to my mom and she was playing with her.

-----

Jah'Mayah in MM.