Part 5

Emily's POV:

We get to my house and Chapin won't let go of my hand. My mom says, "Keep her safe. Don't let anything happen to her. I know you love her. Listen to your heart." She walks up the stairs and goes to her bedroom. Chapin looks at me and says, "I love you." I smile then say, "I love you too." We sit there and watch Titanic. It's her favorite movie. Afer that we both go to my room and lay down. I put my arm around her and fall asleep.

Chapins POV:

I wake up and find her arm around me then I go take a shower. I get out and get dressed and see she is still asleep. I walk downstairs and go make her breakfast. She comes down for breakfast and I give it to her then her mom comes in with the drinks and I take mine and Emily's and I write on Emily's: You and I together is like this frappe. Without one ingredient, it isn't right. I need you to complete me. Will you be the coffee to my frappe? I give her the drink and smile. I hope she understands it.

Emily's POV:

Chapin gives me my drink and I read the writing. It was so cheesy but very cute and romantic. I look at her and smile then say, "Yes. I will go out with you." She smiles then hugs me. We finish eating and sit down and watch cartoons. I put my arm around her and she scoots close to me. My mom goes to us and asks, "Want to go to the mall? I have to go to work and you two can go shopping and hang out." I smile and say, "Yes." We go to the mall and Chapin grabs my hand and holds it. We walk around for about 30 minutes when Dallas comes up and looks at Chapin and I. He says, "Damn." We walk off and I look at Chapin. She is smiling at me. All of the sudden her dad grabs her and I try to keep ahold of her but he punches me and I black out. I wake up in my moms store not knowing what happened and my mom asks, "Where is Chapin?" I say, "With her dad. We need to find her and make sure she is okay. I can't loose her. I need her." Chapin walks in and she is crying and I go up to her and hug her. She holds on to me tight while crying. I ask, "What's wrong?"