Fight

Shraddha's pov.

"I'm home baby." I yelled as soon as I walked through our hotel door, shocking myself at how at ease those words slipped through my mouth.

"I'm about to shower." Varun yelled back, "Order some food for us please."

"I got you." I replied.

I hanged my coat on the rack and was about to grab the hotel phone to order room service when Varun's phone buzzed.

Out of curiosity I grabbed his phone to check if it was an important message.

Anger. Shock. Betrayal.

Tears immediately streamed down my face.

"Babe, whatcha order? I'm hungry yaar." Varun stepped out in his black tank top and short.

"Shraddha, jaanu, is everything okay?" His voice held so much concern that it hurted me to even talk, knowing that I would have to let him go.

I passed his phone back to him and wiped my tears, "Sorry maine aap ki phone check kirha." (Sorry I checked your phone)

After reading the message, Varun looked up at me with a shattered hurtful expression.

"Shraddha aap toh janata that I love you hunah? (Shraddha, you know that I love you, right?)

"Shraddha?" Varun called again placing his hand on my shoulder.

I half smiled, "I should probably go and order that food now." Shrugging his hand off.

"Damnit Shraddha!"

I didn't have to turn around to know that Varun was heartbroken because it hurt me as much as it hurt him.

But it's the right thing to do, Shraddha. You have to let him go or separate yourself from him.

Hey guys! So yes this is a short chapter but I really needed something to get the story going along...I've been having a writer's block for this story for the longest time.

AND how evil am I...not telling you who the text was from???

Guess who sent it?

I hope all you of enjoyed Thankgving if you celebrated:)

Love you lots,

Jenny