Chapter Eleven

(A/N: Another long chapter, almost 2000 words. I swear if you don't have tissues you'll need them. Please don't kill me and happy reading!

~ECL)

We're back in Los Angeles now, and it's one in the morning. Dylan sleeps on my chest, unaware of what is happening. I make Joey, Tyler, and Shane vlog. It's something different for two of them, and I want the fans to see me before I go. They've already promised to cut out when I actually let go, and just leave behind a little message at the end.

My heart rate is 90, and I seem to be holding on well for now. My body knows it can just let go now. I feel myself slowly worsening.

Allison's hand never leaves mine, she's spent the past two hours crying at my bedside. I would comfort her, but I could only move enough to put my hand on Dylan's hair and give my other one to Allison.

I saw Kate again, and she's given me an IV. I said I didn't want anything to slow down the process in there. She only set me up on some fluids and painkillers to make me comfortable.

Joey's trying to vlog in a chair near the corner, but he always just ends up breaking in the middle of his sentence, dropping his head of his hand and either crying or tying hella hard not to. Then Daniel would drape his arm around Joey's back and rub small circles there until Joey composes himself enough to go again. Joey's eyes are brimmed with tears constantly. Traces of bloodshot lines are there, but not too many. His hair is everywhere and he's flushed to the tip of his ears and down to the base of his neck. Daniel has a constant stream of tears down his cheeks and a never ending string of shaky breaths leave his mouth. His hair isn't quiffed, it's flat against his forehead. He's white as a ghost, yet continues to comfort Joey.

Tyler is directly above me, his hand on my shoulder and voice constantly breaking. He completely broke down once or twice and sobbed for a good few minutes. During this time, the camera level would drop and all the watching fans would see me, Allison, and Dylan wallowing in my final time. Tyler's crying, and the fans will be able to obviously see that, but otherwise he looks fine.

Shane vlogs from the edge of my bed where he sits. The view is mostly on me and I talk all the time, as well as Allison. Shane tries to keep the camera away from his face: the sleepless bloodshot eyes, red cheeks, glassed over gaze, bleeding bottom lip, hair matted to his forehead. He's a wreck.

Dylan's hair is a like a little thicket now, a cluster of brown hair against his tannish baby skin he inherited from Allison. His eyelids stay closed, his beautiful eyes behind them. His fists are curled up underneath him, lips pursed.

And Allison, well. She's paler than Daniel, and her green eyes are fogged over. They've officially lost their vibrance. Her hair is half matted to her forehead, half hanging over her shoulder. Dark bags hang under her eyes and she doesn't do much but sob. Her hand in mine holds the sapphire ring I got her for our first anniversary on the ring finger. The tinge against my hand makes me shiver whenever she moves. She still looks beautiful.

And me. Well, I look like shit.

My eyes are threatening to close and never open again, and I hear my heart rate slow to a 83. Though I promised I wouldn't fight, there are still words that need to be said.

"Daniel" I weakly call out, the first word I've said since my heart rate dropped below 110.

"Yeah, baby girl?" He asks once he's at my side, a comforting hand on my shoulder. I can feel all cameras and eyes on me.

"I love you, Daniel. I do. You've done so much for me since day one. Never- Never- Never did I think I'd be adopted. You flipped my world upside-down. You helped me through my ongoing panic attacks, and you ch-ch-changed my depression. I love you so much Daniel"