Chapter Seven: Shades Of Purple

Foggy's P.O.V

Fisk had pushed me into the black car I assumed that he had arrived in. It was still running, only for me to assume that it was waiting for me. Fisk must have not planned to be long.

The man's hands were wrapped around my wrists as a man reached for the door. Then I was pushed in, landing onto a seat next to Judith's cousin.

Great, just great. I am going to have fun now.

"Jesus guys. I am sobering up" I mumbled.

"That doesn't concern us" James Wesley had responded. Fisk nodded and entered the car making me rather squished because of his size.

The door closed and I had Fisk's and James eyes on me. There was a new face looking at me next to the driver. He was rather handsome with short brown hair and eyes and a bit of facial hair.

"You have some explaining to do. Mr. Nelson." The stranger said. He had a charming a British accent, making me wonder if he was a spy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was since he was working for Fisk. Everyone wants to know about Judith, no one asks me how my life is anymore.

"You betrayed us you said that you were going to call when you had her" James nagged.

"You said that you cared for her. Don't you want her to be happy with you. James mentioned that we were going to let you date her correct?" Fisk said.

I nodded. It wasn't enough for me to hurt her. I would rather see her happy with someone else than be with me because of an arrangement. She is better off with Matt Murdock, he understands her better that I ever will.

"Forget about that part of the plan. I hired someone much more stronger than you. A man who can work around her beauty ." James responded gesturing to the handsome man in the purple suit. He slowly smiled and taken my hand.

"Hello, I am Kevin, But my friends call me Kilgrave. I am aware of your extraordinary friend." He said.

Ah, hell no! No more of this kidnapping shit. This man thinks he's going to get anything out of me, he can just forget it. No more heart breaks for my friend. She's been through far too much from the loss of her baby to her own father.

"Awe fuck you"I said. I really didn't care if I was going to get shot in the head now.

"I told you that he wasn't going to give in. She's too important to him."James pointed at me.

"Not consciously no, but perhaps I can get a few things from his lips without him being aware what he is doing. " Kilgrave acknowledged.

"How can you do that? Your a mind reader?" I said. He cant make me spill the beans. All of the supers are tied up in SHIELD, where Judith worked. That thought caused me to becoming curious on Judith, she didn't have any sort of excuse for that amazing kick to the stomach that she did on Doom.

"Oh you just read my mind Mr. Nelson" Kilgrave swooned at me." Now, You are going to tell me everything that I need to know understand?"

No, fuck I don't understand. I want to keep Judith away from all of these people, ESPECIALLY this guy now. He was going to hurt her much more then these two other men, I am not going to say a single word.

"Fuck no I don't understand" was what I wanted to say.

But instead this freak had twisted my words.

I actually said. " Yes, I understand what do you want to know?"

Fuck, he even made me smile as if there was no type of shit going on. I wanted to know how the hell he was getting me to turn into this mindless slave, even though I wanted Judith to be safe. I wanted to get out of here, but his mind somehow locked me into place.