Chapter Eight : You Don't Know *Alternate Ending*

Kilgrave's P.O.V

This young woman is made by me. This young beauty is constructed by the sins. By the way that Foggy spoken of her, she sounded like she had unintentionally seduced many men. But, she had loved the wrong men.

Judith didn't want to get hurt. She didn't want to almost die, and loose her husband and child in one day. She has the gifts of both Jessica and myself. Her strength is astonishing, and her abilities to enter minds is captivating. However the death of her hearing causes her to use these gifts more frequently.

Her eyes were special, her beauty was tempting. I found myself drawn to her by the way she had her blond hair curled and how she dressed. Any man would fall for her beauty because she was an flawless woman.

I taken her to Fisk's apartment, that was part of the deal. I was to send her to his apartment and we were going to try and create false memories. These past two months were causing Fisk and Wesley chaos in their company and they decided that they needed her.

The apartment was an attractive place, but not anywhere I would live. For starters, I like smaller homes so I guess that ends my opinion on this place. Even though, I support the colors they placed on the walls, form a white to a gray.

Wesley had been the one who was waiting by the door for me. He smiled lightly as he seen that I had her. When I turned to see her reaction on the reunion, there was nothing but a blank stare. She had still had the grudge against him.

"This isn't my home" She commented.

"It now is Judith. We lost our home in a severe fire." James said. His eyes had went to me, hoping that I was going to save him from this.

"No, your a monster. Where were you when I needed you? " She began thinking taking steps towards him, but I placed my hand on hers, stopping her. Her brown eyes looked at me, tilting her head. " Let me go."

"You are forgetting who gotten you out of that hell hole" I said. "You were getting abused in that place, being taught false memories with that Matt fellow." Those words just sliped out of my mouth, I suppose that I could have rehearsed this in my head.

"They were my friends! I demand to know why I am here. " She began to raise her tone at us. I didn't like the way she was speaking, so I decided to calm her down. My hand tightened around her arm as I pulled her closer to my body. You need to threaten them before they can listen.

"You are going to calm down. You hear me?!" My tone risen a bit lower then I wanted it to. But it passed the point to her. Those big brown eyes lowered then her lip was bitten by her white teeth. Her heart's beating pattern decreased, and she began to be calm.

The type of talk that Fisk and I were going to have wasn't for Mrs.Rumlow's ears. It would cause her memory to be full of unwanted facts and would ruin everything. She had to leave the room right now so she couldn't hear our conversation. My hand that was holding her had moved up to her cheek, my thumb had stroked it. Her skin was really soft, and fair, two things I find attractive in a woman. Those brown eyes sparkled and her blond curls covered her face.

"My dear, go upstairs and take a nap. You deserve it. " My hand dropped to my side as I watched her leave us. " Up the stairs, and don't leave us. We have a lot to discuss" I placed a smile on my face as she nodded and did what was told of her.

Once she was out of sight, I turned to James.

"Fisk would like to see you now" He said as he begun to usher me down the hallway.

These two men may desire power, but they will not get too far with me by their side. Having me to seduce Judith was easy, but soon she will be working for me. A beautiful, exquisite mind like hers cant go to waste and she will make an attractive partner .