In Your Arms(One-Shot)

A little thing I did for my friend
OKAY SO SET WHEN MIKA "KIDNAPS" YUU TO THE GASOLINE ROOF TOP THING. SO I CHANGE THE WHOLE PLOT AND SHIT SO YEAH ENOY??
-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Mika and stared hard at the raven-haired male in front of him. He had no idea on what to say. After four years of being seperated he had no idea who this person before him was.

"Yuu-", Mika was interrupted as he was crush into a hug.

"Yuu-chan?" He mumbled. Tears sprung into his eyes as he hugged the other back.

Mika let loose a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. His Yuu was finally in his arms. His family.

Yuu pulled away with watery eyes to face his long-lost friend.

"Mika I thought you were dead? How are you still alive? I saw you die!" Yuu asked in despair. All this time he had thought he best friend to be dead. He wasn't complaining now, don't get him wrong, but Yuu desperately wanted to know what was going on.

He was confused on how he hadn't killed Mika and why was he with the vampires. Deep down Yuu knew answer to his questions, however he shoved it deep inside and hoped that it wasn't what it seemed like.

"Mika...How are you still alive?" Yuu asked wiping a tear that had fallen from the blue eyes of his blonde friend.

Mika flinched, his discomfort not visible to the other. Choosing to ignore the question Mika hugged his friend. He breathed in Yuu's scent, having missed sleeping and cuddling with the smaller male.

"Yuu-chan run away with me." Mika stated seriously. He looked up to see his friend's reaction. Yuu looked down at Mika, confusion and shock written across his face.

"Mika I can't." He looked away not wanting to see the sadness in the blue eyes.

"Yuu please...the humans...they're using you! They don't love you!" Mika gripped Yuu's shoulders needing someone to anchor him and his emotions.

"Mika stop, please." Yuu stood up abruptly , shoving Mika away in the process. Mika stood up reaching for Yuu. Yuu backed away a couple steps.

"Yuu-chan you don't understand-"

"No, Mika you obviously don't understand! Those humans you're trying to tell me that don't love me have taken care of me and loved me! Where were you for those four years?! When I needed you the most!" Yuu gripped his fists at his side breathing heavily.

"You're right I wasn't here for you. But I'm here now Yuu, and that's what matters. I'm here to protect you, like family should." He stated at his only family, his precious Yuu-chan.

"I'm sorry Mika, but I have another family and I care about them as well! I can't abandon them..." Yuu sighed as memories of his squad filled him.

"B-but...Yuu-chan I love you." Mika sank to the floor holding himself as sobs racked his body. His blue eyes shone brightly with tears as he glanced upwards to the raven-haired male, awaiting to see his reaction.

-*-*-*-*-*-
HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER, IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH THIS SO ILL FINISH THE REST LATER OR TOMORROW. THANKS FOR READING