Chapter 3

^^^^^Nick
She drove to the beach and saw him sitting on the sand drinking a beer.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"she said sitting next to him.

"I think we should see other people."he said with no emotion

"Other people I've been trying so fucking hard to make this work I wasted fucking 2 whole years of my life for you."she yelled hitting him

"Calm down I didn't mean to upset you its just I feel like this relationship isn't working."he said getting up and grabbing his beer

"Did you sleep with her?"she said angrily grabbing his shirt

"Who are you talking about?"he said

"Angel your fucking ex who the hell else would I be talking about besides her trifling ass."she said bitterly

"I was drunk and some feelings came up between us and we figured out we were still in love but I didn't want to hurt you so I slept with her and said we will be back together soon."he said swallowing his beer.

"Fucking unbelievable."she said walking to her car she sped off and started crying while she was driving she didn't see the car in front of her and hit it from the back. Alex got out the car cussing and yelling until he realized who it was.

"Mr.Rodriguez I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen ilk get a job and help you pay for this I'm so sorry."she said getting her purse out of the car.

"No I don't want your money."he said then he murmured under his breath "Ver próxima vez donde vas."

She got in her car and drove to her house everything just felt so surreal today has been the worst day of her life.

Her boyfriend had broke up with her as on top of that she ran into the back of her teachers car.

She went to her room and fell asleep and woke up to her alarm going off.

"Ugh I'm so glad it's Friday."she said taking a shower putting on her clothes and drove to school. She felt like everyone was staring at her whispering about her but she kept walking until she reached Mr.Rodriguez class.

She saw him look up and her and smiled while she put her bags down and got ready for the lesson then all of a sudden the fire alarm went off everybody walked out the door and stood in line.

"Are you ok?"he said walking beside her with his clipboard in his hand.

"Yeah rough day yesterday you know it was just horrible but I'm better now thanks."she said giving him a reassuring smile.

They finally went back inside to start their lesson. She sat through the whole thing zoned out until he called her name to answer a question.

"Ms.Roderz can you tell me what has a higher PH balance?"he said

"Bases."she said annoyed because she really didn't want to be bothered right now."Alright class I'm giving you a worksheet so you can work on this to improve your grades."he said walking around passing them out.

Lina laid her head on her desk the whole period until the bell ringed. He collected the papers before she could walk out he called her name.

"Lina."he said in a stern voice getting out of his seat."What is this?"he said with the piece of paper in his hand. "Shit, a piece of paper."she said laughing she saw the muscles ticking in his jaw.

"Why isn't there anything on this sheet of paper?"he said "I don't know maybe because I didn't feel like doing it."she said with attitude. "Saturday school tomorrow since you want to be such a smart ass."he said putting the paper in his desk.

"Fuck it whatever."she said grabbing her things and walking to her next period."And watch your filthy mouth."he called after her.She decided to skip all her classes today she really didn't feel like going so she left and drive to the park and saw a group of people standing there talking then one guy came up to her.

"I'm Shaun."he said extending his hand she hesitantly took and shook it."Lina nice to meet you."she said

"So what are you doing here?"he said sitting beside her "I just want to get away from it all for a while you know."she said throwing rocks in the water."If you don't mind me asking what are you trying to get away from."he said "It's nothing really but it was nice meeting you."she said getting up."Before you leave it's a party tommrow night at my friend Miguel's house."he said

"Nice where is it?"she asked "Chapel home drive the big white house you will know when you get there." Thanks Shaun but isn't it kinda weird that you invite me to a party and we just met?"she said laughing "Thats just how i roll." he said walking away

Rate
Vote
Comment