Chapter 15 (HIM)

I woke up at the usual time. I did my morning routine; took bath, ate breakfast and currently waiting for 'girly'.. Yeah-- that's Honey.

Few minutes passed and Honey came down wearing a printed skirt and a plain baby pink top. Still girly.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She inquired with raised eyebrow.
I just shrugged.
"Ugh. You're a weirdo." She replied.
"And you're.. Girly." I teased.
"Shut up. Come on. Let's go." She ordered as she walked into the front door.

We were now walking inside the campus. There wasn't much students yet 'cause we arrived a bit early. Today, Honey and I have different classes; only during Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
"Too bad we don't have any classes together today.. Boo-hoo!" Honey said disappointed.
"Yeah.. And every Thursdays and Saturdays too." I completed.

"Is that Calvin?" I asked gesturing her boyfriend's direction.
"Uh.. Yeah.. They're early." She replied a bit confused.
Honey walked into their direction and I followed.
"Hey, babe." Honey greeted.
"Babe." Calvin greeted back kissing Honey's cheek.
"I came with Sean. He's just in the office." He added.
"Oh. Is he OK to come here?" Honey asked.
"Yeah. He's fine. You know him. Tough guy." He replied proudly.
"I bet he was hurt 'cause he didn't fight back.. Again." She said shaking her head.
"Mm.. Pretty much." He answered shortly. He didn't fight back AGAIN? He was beaten before? That poor guy.
"Why isn't he fighting back? He's supposed to defend himself from his attackers." I blurted.
"Uh. You know, it's a bit personal, but to cut it short.. He promised his loved ones to stay out of trouble. It's like that." Calvin answered hesitantly. Oh, okayy. So there's more reason behind it. I thought he 'can't' fight or fight back, but I was wrong; it's a WON'T and not CAN'T. He chose not to fight back. For me, that was so wrong, but he had his reasons.

"What's taking him so long?" Marcus complained.
"Chill, man. He's probably explaining the whole incident AGAIN to the whole faculty." Calvin said calmly.
"Whatever, man. I need to smoke." Marcus replied as he retreated with their other friends. Probably smokers too.
Okayy. So it's just the lovebirds and I who were having a staring/flirting contest or whatsoever. I better leave before I puke.
"I'll just go to my locker. See yah later!" I said in a rush as I walked away from them.

I wasn't really going to my locker. I just needed an excuse to escape the lovers who were probably making out right now. Ew.
I was walking towards my first class while checking my bag. I took my schedule out as the wind decided to make its presence more felt. My paper (schedule) flew and I just let it go. I don't have enough time to run after a piece of paper. Besides, I already know my classes for today. As I walk in an empty hallway, I felt a presence on my backside. I know I'm in a College and it's daylight, but who knows.. Maybe there's some creep inside here too. I was right when a hand landed on my shoulder. My first instinct was to grab the hand and twist it.. And so I did.
"Ugh." Groaned the guy.
I gasped. Well, first, he doesn't look like a creep, except for his wounds and bruises, two, he's gorgeous--OK.. Forget that I said that.. Third, he was holding MY paper.. My schedule! Oh fudge.. Kill-me-now!
"Oh my gosh! I'm soo so sorry." I deeply apologized and was embarrassed by my paranoid reaction.
"That wasn't a reaction I'm experiencing everyday." He teased.
"Uh. Again, sorry." I replied and tried to escape the most embarrassing moment I've ever felt.
"Hey, wait. I think this belongs to you." He was giving me my paper.
"Yahh. Thanks." I thanked him as I take my paper from him but he moved it away from my touch.
"What's your name?" He asked. It's nice that there's no name on my schedule or it was just a give-away.. I don't like this. I don't need some distractions.
"Can you please just give me my schedule if not, then keep it." I asked a bit frustrated.
"Oh. Okayy. Here." He gave me my paper without second thought. That wasn't hard. Good.
"Thank you." I thanked him for the last time and quickly walked away from him.

I was already near my first class. Thank God. There were few students already-- Probably the 'smarties'. Well, I don't want to call them geeks or nerds.
A moment passed and I heard someone sat beside me. I wasn't looking 'cause I was busy sending messages to my family.
"You better finish that now 'cause it's not allowed later." A now familiar voice said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I look into the most beautiful gray eyes I've ever seen.-- No, no, no! I did NOT thought of that!
"I guess we're classmates now." He replied smiling.
"Oh. I guess." Was all I can say.
"Are you going to tell me your name now?" He asked.
"Uh.. No." I replied shortly.
"Trying to be mysterious, are we?" He assumed.
"Not really." I told him.

Few minutes passed and I was still bantering with HIM. I didn't even realized that the room was already half filled.
"How about now?" He's still trying to know my name. I know that he will know it today as the Professor calls us one by one for attendance, I just don't want to give him a reason to be friendly with me and all. One close friend besides Honey is enough for me and that was Camila.

"Angel! I can't believe we're on the same class.. Again." Speak of the devil and he--SHE will appear.
"Hey, Camila." I greeted.
She took a seat on my other side.
"Gotcha.. Angel." HE whispered in my ear. Oh my. Now he knew my name. Thanks a lot, Camila. (Note the sarcasm).

⭐️💛⭐️💛⭐️
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
>Comment
>PM
>Vote
(Uh.. Follow?)
Thank you.. ✌️💋

🙆🏻I'm so sorry for the VERY late update..🙇🏻

🌼Chapter Dedication:
mlovestyles lovewatchingstars &..
Jesslukexx ➡️ it's really fun chatting with you.. All those compliments are really boosting my EGO/self-esteem.. Hahaha! Thank you. 😆😉🤗😚👍🏻✌🏻️

⚪️Spread LOVE & PEACE!!!
✌️💛💙💜✌️💖💚❤️✌️