9. Followin my rebellious instincts

A/N- 300+ words! Woot woot!😂
And this might be a long one so be prepared... (3344 words so yeah...)

Picture up top is the outfits that Elliot & Brooklyn wear to the party. And yes Dylan O'Brien is one of the photos but it's that sort of style... He just makes it look extra sexy aha!! Just kidding (not really)...
***
*Saturday morning*
Today is Saturday and I'm officially done with dance for the week. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to leave the house all weekend because me and my stupid brother are grounded because my stupid parents are butt-wholes and won't accept the fact that I can't miss a day of dance even if I'm sick or not.

I just wanted to forget everything that happened yesterday cause I still felt bad about what I did even though I didn't do much wrong, I just snuck out of the house and came home later than I was supposed then argued with my parents and got myself grounded but I guess that's what comes with being sixteen and having no life with strict parents!!

The only thing that I didn't want to forget about yesterday was the moment Elliot and I had... I don't need to remind you what happened but it was something that wouldn't pass my mind to make me forget...

I woke up and forced myself out of bed and downstairs for breakfast. I could smell bacon & eggs so I headed straight for the kitchen.

Oddly enough it was Damon who was cooking rather than my mum or dad. I'm not saying that Damon can't cook it's just that the last time he cooked something or tried to, he almost burnt the old house down and nearly set mum's kitchen wear on fire. Not to mention almost destroyed our kitchen table. He's a bit of a hazard sometimes.

"I'm surprised you haven't burnt the house down yet..." I said.

He turned to face me with one of those sarcastic 'haha funny' looks...

"Very funny. I don't see you tryna cook us breakfast..." He retorted.

"Where's mum and or dad?" I asked.

"Out shopping."

"At eight thirty on a Saturday morning?" I raised any eyebrow.

"I don't know, they just left a note on the table saying that's where they were. I was hungry so I started cooking this..."

"Okay... Call me when it's finished." I said, then I went back upstairs.

After breakfast and Damon and I did the dishes, (part of our punishment) I spent my time in my room reading and practicing all of what I'd been learning at TDA and didn't come out.

A few minutes later, I got a text from Elliot.

From Elliot: Hey, I'm having a party tonight at my place. Wanna come?

To Elliot: Hey, sorry I can't. I'm grounded but maybe next time.

From Elliot: Why r you grounded?

To Elliot: Long story... But thanks for inviting me...

From Elliot: It's okay... It won't be any fun without you there though. Haha :)

To Elliot: Thanks but you'll survive without me haha :)

From Elliot: Haha okay... Bye :) :) :)

To Elliot: Bye :)

I turned my phone off and flopped on my bed, letting out a huge sigh. It sucked that I wasn't allowed to do anything at all. I'm not even allowed out of my room except for dinner. This isn't how I imagined spending my weekends as a teenager. Most kids my age would be partying or out with friends until all hours of the night and they get home and their parents wouldn't give a rats arse... Well not me! My parents give me a curfew and ground me for leaving to go to a simple dance class!